att: Howard Davis

• Members

Just kidding, I'm sorry.

Those were ungrounded rumours that I heard a few times.

Please don't sue me. I won't survive in prison.

You do not go to jail if you lose a civil lawsuit, but you have to pay a settlement and court costs.

Please be careful not to repeat malicious gossip and lies you may hear or read on forums. Whenever a person becomes well known, they immediately become the target of immature, envious people that would rather attack others than improve themselves.

• Members

Please be careful not to repeat malicious gossip and lies you may hear or read on forums. Whenever a person becomes well known, they immediately become the target of immature, envious people that would rather attack others than improve themselves.

Was that "apology accepted"?

• Members

You do not go to jail if you lose a civil lawsuit, but you have to pay a settlement and court costs.

The whole suing people as the first immediate thought is something that we don't really have in Australia.. cause we settle things like men...

You sir went from 1-11 in one post (on a forum full of dicks..... that doesn't say anything good about you at all)

• Members

The whole suing people as the first immediate thought is something that we don't really have in Australia.. cause we settle things like men...

You sir went from 1-11 in one post (on a forum full of dicks..... that doesn't say anything good about you at all)

Your proclivity to "settle things like men" doesn't say anything good about you either. You sound like a goon that would rather resort to violence than a fair civil procedure to get justice. And just because some people on a forum are "dicks" doesn't mean that the ones that are not should be shunned.

• Members

for {censored}ing real.

• Members

What happens when you can't afford to pay those monies?

I'm already in debt from university and really poor. I don't have anyone who could loan me the money even.

Answer: PRISON.

• Members

Your proclivity to "settle things like men" doesn't say anything good about you either. You sound like a goon that would rather resort to violence than a fair civil procedure to get justice. And just because some people on a forum are "dicks" doesn't mean that the ones that are not should be shunned.

Settling things like men, doesn't automatically mean violence, You have a problem with what someone posted.. why not just address that? Respond to it in another public post (for everyone to see/clear the air) or message the guy, "hey man that's not true/unfair.. lets talk, and don't say that!"

Rather than SUE SUE SUE... I mean do you actually have the gumption/years left on this earth to devote the time to follow a "forum post" up with real life legal action... or were you just running your mouth like a skirt?

Archived