In My Personal Opinion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

a line6 M9 is a big multi effect, strymon don't make a similar product... I don't see the connection.

I'd echo this.

Would you feel most individual FX on the M9 would better the corresponding Strymon pedals? Or would it be more of a cost-benefit consideration?

• Members

I've been getting really good at eating cereal, and I've only been eating cereal for about 2 months. corn pops, captain crunch, rice crispies, you name it, I can eat it. I've already got to the point where I can eat a whole bowl without any of the cereal getting soggy. All my friends have been eating cereal since they were kids and they can't even do that.

• Members

I've been getting really good at eating cereal, and I've only been eating cereal for about 2 months. corn pops, captain crunch, rice crispies, you name it, I can eat it. I've already got to the point where I can eat a whole bowl without any of the cereal getting soggy. All my friends have been eating cereal since they were kids and they can't even do that.

acknowledging this post

• Members

:lol:
Are you super cereal?

Archived