White Denim - D

Loobs

• Members

Just discovered this album...loving it. Anyone else a fan?

Sounds like Black Keys jamming with Allman Bros jamming with Yes or something. Might go and see them next week. The playing by all is superb.

• Members

Vaguely heard of them, but the name made me think it was going to be some hipster junk that I wouldn't like. ABB jamming with Yes and the Black Keys sounds like goodness though. On to the Spotify ch-ch-ch-checkin' it out list they go.

• Members

Gave it a romp last night, quite liked it. I'll be getting Fits and then give that a listen on my commute to work.

I though I didn't like these guys based on some video I remember seeing. But I didn't mind what I heard at all, really nice jam stuff going on.

• Members

Vaguely heard of them, but
the name made me think it was going to be some hipster junk that I wouldn't like.
ABB jamming with Yes and the Black Keys sounds like goodness though. On to the Spotify ch-ch-ch-checkin' it out list they go.

Exactly what I thought too. I had a listen though, and a couple of their songs have been played regularly on 6Music, songs I'd liked when I heard them but didn't catch the name.

• Members

Caught them a couple of years ago in a tiny club. They had ferocious energy and were just amazingly fun. They aren't much for stage banter though. They just transition from one song to the next, which can make it seem like they are jamming, but once you know the songs, you can get a sense of where they're going.

• Members

Haven't listened to White Denim in a minute. Rocking
D
on Spotify presently. What's with all the 1970s prog influence showing up lately? Not that I'm complaining.

only a good thing

Archived