What did I do wrong here? Serious TGP question...

4nd3h

• Members

Don't ask questions just blend in with the heard and agree that no dirt pedals is truly the way to tone nirvana.

In all honesty I have no idea what that guy is going on about(the guy who thought you were trolling.) Maybe his Internet is different than ours?

• Members

Found it. He was just butthurt because his thread (like last week) got derailed.

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1081578

I advise the OP to leave well enough alone before the mods/admins come over here and threaten to start dropping IP addresses and such. They don't {censored} around over there.

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually just socially awkward, and I didn't know if I did something wrong... ;_____;

• Members

I advise the OP to leave well enough alone before the mods/admins come over here and threaten to start dropping IP addresses and such. They don't {censored} around over there.

I disagree. I say troll that {censored}er with everything you've got. Highlight his masculine inadequacies due to his lack of FX.

• Members

I'd say your first mistake was posting at TGP.

Seriously though I have no idea what that guy's on about. Is it a P&W thing? When I think of music with no dirt I'd think of jazz, funk, surf, reggae... I wouldn't even think of P&W at all. Of course P&W isn't really on my radar at all.

• Members

I disagree. I say troll that {censored}er with everything you've got. Highlight his masculine inadequacies due to his lack of FX.

Talking about T. Wesley (real name, Wesley Fleming), the professor, that drives a BMW motorcycle that thinks he's super mod over there?

• Members

WHAT IS CRADLING BALLSACK?

Find something delicate. Maybe an egg. Maybe a newborn kitten. Place it in your hands ever so gently. Make kissy faces at it. Tell it is special.

Now. Imagine whatever precious object in your hands is the scrotum of a sensitive TGP member. You sir, are now cradling ballsack.

• Members

Talking about T. Wesley (real name, Wesley Fleming), the professor, that drives a BMW motorcycle that thinks he's super mod over there?

I'm not familiar with this self-appointed mod. I'm talking about the entity in that thread that goes by the moniker 'the fat one'.

Archived