OT: I passed my psychology exam

LSDis4me

• Members

Having a solid psychological or spiritual foundation makes entheogen use much more therapeutic.

No return to school for me, decided to get licensed while I'm still eligible. Prepared for this exam for the last 9 months, having done practice exams 36 times (200 questions each). Still got another exam to take.

No return to school for me, decided to get licensed while I'm still eligible. Prepared for this exam for the last 9 months, having done practice exams 36 times (200 questions each). Still got another exam to take.

Ah, so you've completed your degree but now you're taking the licensing exams. MFCC or something else?

Congrats on passing the big exam, and best of luck with the next and final one. :)

• Members

Thanks. I hope to never have to learn such useless information again. This was the national exam for psychology, the EPPP. So much of it has nothing to do with clinical psychology. Do I really need to know which part of the brain sensory afferent nerves, excluding olfactory nerves, run through?

It's the thalamus

Working on writing a book on client-driven addictions counseling, then getting a private practice started in that area.

• Members

Working on writing a book on client-driven addictions counseling, then getting a private practice started in that area.

ANS: Yes, you do...you anti-Thalamite, you.

It's so you anticipate other psycho-physical implications of patients' whose mental abberations may be secondary to brain injury/damage/self-lobotomies.

• Members

Even if may knowledge didn't go beyond,

the leg bone connected

to the knee bone,

and the knee bone connected

to the thigh bone

The response would be the same as being an expert at neurophysiology- send the client to their physician for an exam.

BTW, last week I saw a black Mazerati with the license plate, Lefort 1.

• Members

yeah, but they gotta know that you know enough to send them there. Hence the question.

Key to (above) pronouns, for those who are easily mis-pronoun'd:

they = exam board

you = exam taker

them = patient

there = MD-land

• Members

Well being that that's the main "relay station," one might think so. Congrats though. I don't look forward to it when I get to that point.

Archived