NGD again! just couldn't resist

goaway

• Members

Good times! I hope these sound better than the les paul tributes that I tried!

It's not the 60's tribute its the Pete Townshend model which is a completely seperate deal. The 60's tributes have a stop tail and satin finishes. This looks to have a thicker nitro and wrap bridge which is way better IMO.

• Members

It's not the 60's tribute its the Pete Townshend model which is a completely seperate deal. The 60's tributes have a stop tail and satin finishes. This looks to have a thicker nitro and wrap bridge which is way better IMO.

That's a ton better. I used to have the old pete townshend tribute model, it was an amazing guitar with an amazing neck. Wish I didn't sell it now that I think about it :( Makes me sad...

• Members

That's a ton better. I used to have the old pete townshend tribute model, it was an amazing guitar with an amazing neck. Wish I didn't sell it now that I think about it
:(
Makes me sad...

The cherry one with the big guard and wrap tail? That's a beaut of a guitar :cry: for you my friend.

• Members

That's an awesome SG. I've become a huge fan of the SG lately, already want another one. This one would easily suffice, although I'd like my next one to have the vibrola tremolo on it.

• Members

The cherry one with the big guard and wrap tail? That's a beaut of a guitar
:cry:
for you my friend.

That's the one. It sure was a beauty with a perfect neck. Just felt the pickups were a bit of a let down.

I still :cry: over it.

• Members

This

That's a really cool looking SG. Congrats!

What amp did you trade in for it? And what do you plan on getting to replace it?

i traded my nolatone 22 tango. been looking at replacing it for a while anyway, its an excellent american sounding amp but i want something voxy or hiwatt-ish.

Archived