Pedals you love but there is one thing keeping them from being THE perfect pedal

conky

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DOD Corrosion.

{censored}ING HARD TO FINDDDDD.

The 3.5mm/EHX style power doesn't bother me none but I just got one of the many rebranded versions (it was released under 4 names, Corrosion, Metal-X, Big Pig Fat Distortion and EXTREME Hard Distortion) and the last one has a standard Boss 9V so I guess the problem that wasn't a problem became less of a problem.

Still...

• Members

I wish the OCD had 3 small tone knobs instead of just 1 large one. That little bit of extra control in the shape of the breakup, and not constantly kicking the {censored}ing tone knob with my foot and wondering why it suddenly got so muddy would be great.

• Members

A Fender Amp EQ tweak for the Timmy (I know there's a prototype out the Paul
:cop:
:wink:).

Reverse on the Lofi Loop Junky - the pedal's niche enough already to never be perfect as such, but reverse would make it BYOOTIFUL.

Pretty sure reverse would be impossible on something with solid state recording like that. But still.

• Members

Pretty sure reverse would be impossible on something with solid state recording like that. But still.

Oh yeah, I think in the description Vex says it's not possible - I didn't know were were playing by such rules as reality here, lets face it, all other suggestions in this thread are just as likely to be taken on :D

• Members

Wow, perfection? That's a tall order.

I wish I could get a full 3 seconds from the Fulltone TTE, even if it was just to slow the motor down another notch. I wouldn't mind if the repeats were outrageously lofi... that would only make it more cool.

I wish the BOSS PN-2 had a sync input for a metronome or drum machine.

I wish the EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai had more than 1 preset for each mode.

I wish the EHX HOG had assignable start and stop points for the expression pedal.

I wish the EHX Stereo Polychorus had stereo inputs.

I wish many of my favorite flangers did not have a volume drop - Flanger Hoax, vintage Mistress, Tel-Ray PFL...

Geez... I could go on forever.

Archived