Moogerfooger owners

boytbpc

• Members

Moogerfooger user here :wave:

I own the Freqbox and the Ringmod. I've considered the Clusterflux, but don't have the funds at the moment.

I also have a Moog E1 with MIDI and trem. I've actually been considering selling it, as at the moment my wife is getting her masters so that she can be an LMHC, and the only way I can buy new gear is to move other gear. On the priority scale I just really need some other stuff more at the moment, despite the fact that I'm sure I haven't explored all of its possibilities yet :(

• Members

Low Pass Filter arrived. So far, I really like it. can't wait for expression pedal and ring mod to come. The Low Pass Filter by itself sounds cool, but I think it will sound a lot better with an LFO modulating the cutoff.

• Members

The Ring Mod and expression pedal have arrived. I liked the Low Pass Filter well enough on its own, but using the expression pedal with it makes it really {censored}ing awesome.

The Ring Mod is cool, I haven't gotten into useful ring mod sounds yet, but the trem is wicked. Using the envelope on the Low Pass Filter into the rate of the trem makes for an awesome envelope controlled trem.

Having 1 Moogerfooger is ok, having 2 or more is {censored}ing awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Used Cluster Flux is on its way.

In regards to the Low Pass Filter and Ring Mod. At first, I enjoyed them, then I was felt like they were cool, but hard to use, now I'm getting over the learning curve and am digging the {censored} out of them.

Using the Ring Mod with an external carrier in is {censored}ing awesome. Setting the Low Pass Filter to self-oscillate and feeding that into Carrier in is cool, but using an oscillating Fuzz Factory is tits.

Archived