Krokodil Tears

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Aramark brings a ton of Eastern Europeans over to work up here in Alaska and we hire a few as part-time employees because their wages over there barely cover room, board, and their plane ticket. Blah blah blah blah Aramark is terrible blah blah...

Supposedly there is a guy over at Aramark in laundry that was airlifted to Anchorage because he was going through withdrawal from Krokodil. No one has heard from him since, and that was 2 weeks ago.

• Members

Nobody decides to do Krokodil on a lark. It's what happens when you're addicted to heroin and run out of money. The drug itself isn't technically *that* dangerous, what causes all of the tissue damage and infection is the impurities and what not. Still {censored}ing gruesome, but it's not like they isolated some weird chemical that turns you into a leper.

Also, I think VICE is a {censored}ing pile of {censored}. So I guess forgive me if I don't totally trust coked up disingenuous hipsters traveling around the world to tell you about "totally {censored}ed up drugs dude"

• Members

Also, I think VICE is a {censored}ing pile of {censored}. So I guess forgive me if I don't totally trust coked up disingenuous hipsters traveling around the world to tell you about "totally {censored}ed up drugs dude"

+1. These people make terrible documentaries.

I watched it though, it was interesting. Didn't seem that credible to me.

Archived