I don't want to alarm anyone...

• Members

What type of work do you do Dustin?

Congrats on the 1k. :phil: Not to ruin your senior moment,
;)
but if you'd like a custom title, I think we can hook you up. If you think of something, just let me know.
:wave:

Oh, and good luck with the job interview.
:cool:

Why thank you Phil. I separated from the Air Force not too long ago and have been working days as an Occupational Health Tech and nights as an on-call Paramedic. As you can imagine I often work 4 days straight and I don't think I can physically take much more. I scored an interview at at a local ER as a full time tech so I'm pretty excited! I'll probably just go back to school if this one doesn't work out.

I've never considered of a custom title though, I'll have to give it some thought hmmmm

• Members

Unfortunately, I can't give you anything that could be mistaken as a moderator or admin title. Probably the only one that I could give you from that list would be the last one, and if you'd rather have that or something else other than the temp one I just put up, please let me know.
:)

I miss "it's good to be the king."

• Members

Unfortunately, I can't give you anything that could be mistaken as a moderator or admin title. Probably the only one that I could give you from that list would be the last one, and if you'd rather have that or something else other than the temp one I just put up, please let me know.
:)

haha I understand. "

Archived