Fender battle royale. The coolest Fender....

• Members

Under my roof! One belongs to me the other belongs to my roommate. Both are awesome obviously but which one.....?

IMG_2418.jpg

sonic blue jazzmaster is stock

fiesta red tele custom has been modded with a vibramate bigsby, analogman big-t neck pickup and brass saddles.

both are from the thin skin line of avri fenders. 9.5 radius boards with 6105 frets...

• Members

I do agree bigsby's on telecasters don't really seem to fit. The arm hangs right over the controls and for people who ride the volume knob and switch between pickups it's a total pain in the ass. I decided long ago that every guitar that I own will have a vibrato of some kind so that's why I went with the vibramate...so I can take it off if I choose to.

I keep posting this picture:

Fender_Custom_Jazzmaster_60Relic-R47469-

because it is awesome.

Also this :love:

• Members

I do agree bigsby's on telecasters don't really seem to fit. The arm hangs right over the controls and for people who ride the volume knob and switch between pickups it's a total pain in the ass. I decided long ago that every guitar that I own will have a vibrato of some kind so that's why I went with the vibramate...so I can take it off if I choose to.

BlackGuard.jpg

I gotta say that I love the Bigsby on my little bastard of a guitar. I've never found it to get in the way. Actually, it seems to be in the perfect spot for my Kevin Shields moments. :lol:

As for the two guitars in the original post, I gotta give my love to the JM. That is one sexy guitar!

Archived