A message from Bobby D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I posted this message with my phone
:idk:

I posted this from a hacked Galaga arcade machine running amiga OS. NOT AN APPLE.

Also, I'm really glad BG76 was able to tell us all about how to be REAL men via property trading, and being shrewd about telling stories. I'd never have figured it out otherwise.

• Members

The mark of a "real man" is to not go back on a deal. The guy made a bad trade, it's his own fault. It's too bad he did it but such is life. We all make mistakes. Some of is learn from them and move on and some blame other things (drugs, booze, other people, etc...).

I won't say anything else about it buy if Buddy Guy had a gun to his head or held him down and injected him with H or poured a bottle down his gullet against his will I could see his point. He's not the first one to willingly get drunk and do something stupid, nor is he the last. He is ultimatly responsible for his actions.

People not taking responsibility for their actions/well being and believing their entitled and the rules somehow don't apply to them is what has lead to the "downfall of humanity".

Actually there are laws that stop this from happening. He could have gone to the police or a lawyer and had the deal reversed. Can't get into a binding contract drunk as a skunk and have it hold up in court.

Archived