What fuzz do you play the most these days?

triviani

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

trying to get down to 2:

pharaoh

doom room pharaoh /badascan

black forest

dwarfcraft eau claire thunder

i rocked black forest into pharaoh but now the badascan's here and i'm overwhelmed with options.

• Members
Mine's being built as we speak. Can't wait.

Our dirt sections are similar as {censored}
:lol:

practically the same, right? except you've got an hm2 in addition? my dirt section is really the only section i have left right now. had to sell everything i could a few months back to get out of the hole. trying to rebuild this summer. starting with a reverb or two, then i really need to replace my second guitar that i sold. retube my amps. then i can look into some interesting stuff. some kind of modulation pedal and probably a freeze.

i'm curious what the badascan will do to your dirt section. right now it seems poised to just wipe a bunch of {censored} off my board. it's so awesome just by itself. i've been happy with just it and the elements so far. but my board looks really funny like that. it's half empty.

• Members

practically the same, right? except you've got an hm2 in addition? my dirt section is really the only section i have left right now. had to sell everything i could a few months back to get out of the hole. trying to rebuild this summer. starting with a reverb or two, then i really need to replace my second guitar that i sold. retube my amps. then i can look into some interesting stuff. some kind of modulation pedal and probably a freeze.

i'm curious what the badascan will do to your dirt section. right now it seems poised to just wipe a bunch of {censored} off my board. it's so awesome just by itself. i've been happy with just it and the elements so far. but my board looks really funny like that. it's half empty.

yeah I have an HM-2 and an FZ-2 (which I don't use much). Pharaoh, LSTR (which I'm selling) and Elements. The Pharaoh/HM-2/Elements are the most used, if the Badascan can knock a few things off and I can sell them then that would be swell :lol:

Archived