is the new EHX LPB-1 the same as the old LPB-2?

hangwire

• Members

ive got an lpb2 from the 70s (i think- its old and {censored}) and it sounds waaay different than my nano lpb1. the nano (to me) is much better sounding. my lpb2 is noiser and emphasizes treble much more than the nano. it also just seems more spikey and unpleasant. i cant stand using words to describe sound, this post probably doesnt make sense.

• Members

ive got an lpb2 from the 70s (i think- its old and {censored}) and it sounds waaay different than my nano lpb1. the nano (to me) is much better sounding. my lpb2 is noiser and emphasizes treble much more than the nano. it also just seems more spikey and unpleasant. i cant stand using words to describe sound, this post probably doesnt make sense.

Almost sounds like your LPB2 got modded to a Screaming Tree.

• Members

actually might be picklebottom's most helpful post ever on hcfx

{

Archived