Fleetwood Mac member Bob Welch found dead

• Members

are they going to use his brain for science or something? what is the deal with shooting yourself in the chest?

Women usually shoot themselves in the chest instead of the head. They don't wanna ruin their face. Maybe he felt the same way. Anyway, 2012 {censored}ing sucks for music.

am i allowed to hate fleetwood mac as much as i ever did and simultaneously be unimpressed by his suicide, or is that crossing the line?

You're certainly entitled to your POV on their music, although setting that aside and not making a big issue of it in a thread about the guy when he just died is probably more polite and respectful to your fellow forumites who feel otherwise. :)

• Members
You're certainly entitled to your POV on their music, although setting that aside and not making a big issue of it in a thread about the guy when he just died is probably more polite and respectful to your fellow forumites who feel otherwise.
:)

always the voice of reason. sometimes my alcohol intake combined with neuroses makes for kinda hateful posts. for what its worth, peter greene was the {censored}ing man.

Archived