Craigslist Score Fender Champ 12

• Members

This was on my local CL today for $200 so I drove over and threw down the money after the guy demo'd it for me with his Fender Telecaster. This is the model with the faux snakeskin tolex which looks cool as hell IMHO. The tone is to die for and this is one is a great addition to my amp collection. Daddy like :eek:

Here's pictures of my score - enjoy & have a happy Sunday. :wave:

http://www.rivercityrockets.com/fenderchamp12.html

:cool: :cool: :cool:

• Members

"Wentling did not waste much time. His first amp for Fender was the Champ 12, announced in fall of 1986. This was a pure tube amplifier (with the exception of a single FET in the reverb circuit) putting out 12W from three tubes. The push-pull output stage of the Super Champ was eschewed in favour of the single output tube that had been traditional in previous Champs."

• Members

Thanks all :wave:

I love the lil bugger. No complaints at all after playing through her all of last evening. Still has the original little round push button foot switch for kicking on the Gain side too. Reverb does not sound weak to me - perfect for this enclosure. Talk about well built - after this many years and it works flawlessly.

Not concerned about the pre or post Rivera thingy as I own 3 Rivera amps. (Thirty-Twelve, Pubster 25 & Chubster 40) It's all juicy tube goodness boyz. :cool:

Archived