Were There Any Post-NAMM Threads About These? Zvex Content...

ZVEX has dropped off of the radar here.

He still shows up on occasion. I can't blame him for not always hanging out here though. First, he's a busy guy. Second, people tend to try to yank his chain; I stop that when I see it, but some of it is really a matter of walking the line between trolling and personal opinion... and I can go after one, but the other one is allowed. I can see how that's uncomfortable for any builder, but some people can't resist going after Zachary. And to be fair, he's gotten his jabs in too.

He's certainly welcome here. And as a fellow forum member, I expect people not to troll him. :cop:

They look cool.

Indeed. Zvex definitely makes cool looking (and sounding) pedals. :cool:

No, it's more than just that... it's a trem that works well in front of a heavily driven amp - or pedal, and it's got some neat features. You should check out some YouTube demos... I was impressed with what I heard at NAMM. It's a cool pedal.

[video=youtube;-lQy49Nz2u8]

• Members
He still shows up on occasion. I can't blame him for not always hanging out here though. First, he's a busy guy. Second, people tend to try to yank his chain; I stop that when I see it, but some of it is really a matter of walking the line between trolling and personal opinion... and I can go after one, but the other one is allowed. I can see how that's uncomfortable for any builder, but some people can't resist going after Zachary. And to be fair, he's gotten his jabs in too.

He's certainly welcome here. And as a fellow forum member, I expect people not to troll him.
:cop:

Indeed. Zvex definitely makes cool looking (and sounding) pedals.
:cool:

I have nothing against ZVEX - hell I own 17 of his pedals. I liked it when he was here more often (almost everyday), but I'm sure the trolling and fighting drove him away, which is sad. I do wish he would show up here more often and talk about these new pedals, but seems like everytime he does there is a {censored}storm. Plus, like you said, he is a busy guy these days.

Archived