• Members

Right lads, I've put some of this stuff on here before and not had much interest but it really has to go this time. Prices are all without postage. Would prefer pick up in person if possible, especially for the bigger more expensive items(Sunderland, North East England), if not we might be able to reach a compromise.

ESP LTD EC-1000

For sale is an ESP LTD EC-1000 guitar, which I bought around 2006/07 brand new. The guitar is used but in good condition, and has went mostly unused for the last few years. Schaller strap buttons have been installed on the guitar and I am also including a comfortable leather strap with the guitar which has the strap locks on it. The strap locks can be removed and installed onto another strap if desired. The guitar does have a few nicks and dings as you would expect with a guitar of its age, but overall its condition is excellent. I have tried to capture the blemishes in some of the pictures to give you an idea of the condition. The guitar also comes with a Thomann hard case, also in good condition with a rip in the tolex, but nothing noticeable.

• Members

Some more stuff

American audio CK-1000

Excellent condition, barely used. Perfect for anyone looking for something cheap to get into djing or something which is extremely portable for gigging. Comes with white and red cables and a 1/8th to 1/4 jack adaptor for headphones.

• Members

A dozen CD's or so on ebay. (List below)

Grimes - Visions

Neko Case - Fox Confessor

Kills - Midnight Boom

Kills - No Wow (promo)

Black Keys - El Camino

I Am Kloot - Gods & Monsters

Piney Gir - Geronimo!

Shimmering Stars - Violent Hearts

Evelyn Petrova - Year's Cycle

The Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin

Young Marble Giants - Colossal Youth 2xCD

• Members

Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Octave Multiplexer
Electro-Harmonix Frequency Analyzer
Electro-Harmonix Small Stone
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Coloursound Octivider
Sola Sound Tone Bender Professional MKII
Boss SYB-5
Digitech Bass Synth Wah

PM me for prices and Pics.

Cheers

• Members

Spent my Euros on a new amp, so these guys gotta go:

Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD Handwired, practically brand new in box, two little pieces of velcro installed, great sounding and responsive light OD!
Price: 175 EUR

Moog MF-105 Murf, practically brand new, no box, power supply included
Price: 300 EUR

Caroline Wave Cannon, very good condition, killer pedal! Comes with the Havoc switch!!
Price: 150 EUR

Fuzzhugger FX / Secret Seasons Snowflake Fuzz, rare silicon fuzz, serial number 2 of 4, hand built by Tom Dalton from Fuzzhugger Fx and hand painted by Laura Bennett (Zvex and so...), comes with a spare back cover so you can velcro it without damaging its incredible finish, sounds really great but I finally convinced myself I

Archived