• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Selling:

Jmb Experience Nitrogen 21 Fuzz - 100$

Maxon Ad999 - 200$

Zvex Wah Probe - 200$

Asus Laptop: Intel Core i5 Cpu, 2,53GHZ, 4.00 GB RAM, 500gb, Windows7 32 bits - 500$

Komplete 8 - 350$

Ableton Live 8 - 350$

Mbox Mini with Pro Tools Extra - 150$

M-audio Fast Track Pro - $100

Everything in excellent condition. Ill send pictures to whoever is interested.

• Members

Lumpy's 73 Boost: A custom configuration. On/Off via the small toggle switch. 69/73 mode switch via the footswitch. In cooler-than-hell Granny Smith Green sparkle. Tasty. No longer made.
$125
3457bf05.jpg

Rocktron Short Timer Delay: Bulky feet and battery door removed (and then lost) so it will sit properly on a board. Ate batteries, so power supply is the only way to go with this thing.
$40
IMG_2096.jpg
IMG_2097.jpg

Prices include shipping to ContUS and Paypal. Will ship international but buyer pays additional postage.

• Members

Do you need an exceptionally fine cab or vocal mic? Of course you do. Might I suggest a Beyerdynamic Opus 89 in perfect shape with the bag, box and non-original (but still svelte and effective) clip for 109. Gift? No sir, this is a sale according to the common understanding of things and will be treated as such. If anything, an enhanced sense of sonic clarity and harmony with all things will be my gift to you.

Holla.

• Members

Digitech Whammy........$125 (includes shipping and paypal - gift preferred but not required)

Open to trades........pickups, midi foot controller, power conditioners, try me, etc. etc.

Got this in a trade. Great pedal. Just not an effect I ever see myself using. The switch was replaced by Digitech and that's why it has an RA number on the box. Works perfectly.

IMG_0637.jpg
IMG_0638.jpg

• Members

Small Sound/Big Sound Team Awesome Fuzz Machine with custom 2nd footswitch for gate mode, and custom copper creased finish $165

AaronSS build of a DeviEver US Fuzz with an added voltage starve/sag as the 3rd knob, black finish

EHX LPB1 booster with box and manual like new $28

Blakemore FX Green Big Muff with clean blend and 2nd footswitch for tone bypass, green custom shop finish with 2 color LED $155

EHX Graphic Fuzz, older big box, with adapter $130

Line 6 Tap Tremolo

Ibanez LF7 LoFi in box with manual $65

pics all smattered about:

89ecab62.jpg

7dda7d67.jpg

de09dd77.jpg

0c1d7363.jpg

• Members

I've had this body for years and I haven't done anything with it. I don't build or mod guitars ever so I can't say I will ever do anything with it. No noticeable damage besides a few surface dings and two paint cracks near the neck pocket. I really don't know much else about it. Make me a cash offer or a pedal trade + $10 for shipping. Any sort of pedal that I can use is fine, ugly sounds welcome.

PM me with any questions or offers,
Jared

7423851132_32919f3632_z.jpg
stratobodylow by Pumpkin Pieces, on Flickr

• Members

Up for sale/trade are a couple really awesome lefty left-handed guitars...

Reverend Flatroc left-handed:

$525 Shipped and PayPal'd... lefties know how hard these are to find. And this is a DEAL. New, they cost around $700, and this is in like new condition; VERY few scratches/dinks. Plays and works perfectly.

Comes with hard case... locking tuners... Reverend Revtron pickups (I thought about swapping them out, but they honestly sound AWESOME)... GREAT slick finish on the back of the neck - smoothest finish I've ever felt on a guitar... Dunlop dual straplocks... currently set up for 11's.

Benford Custom Tele lefty:

$400 Shipped and PayPal'd... cost me $730 new.

I got this guitar custom made - Dimarzio Chopper T in the bridge, Searcy B-200 (silent P-90; best pickup I've ever heard) in the neck... custom backplate... Dunlop dual straplocks... currently set up for 11's.

If you've never heard of Benford Guitars: http://benfordguitars.com/

It's in EXCELLENT condition, very few dinks on it. It's only slightly faded, and it was built and bought in the summer of '09. If you're a lefty, you know how hard it is to find a great lefty axe... well... you'll love this one. :) I just want to find it a good home. ;)

Plays great, neck has a great feel, and it got a full setup a few months ago.

Please PM me with any questions - I've also got a LOT more pictures than what are on this thread.

The ONLY trade I'd consider for either guitar would be towards a G&L ASAT Special - plus cash from me on the USA model.

Pics:

BenfordTele024.jpg

BenfordTele004.jpg

BenfordTele017.jpg

4f2f6021.jpg

2c02ed80.jpg

f97391ca.jpg

ee294cd7.jpg

58ade029.jpg

• Members

Lowered prices, includes shipping in the US, trade offers welcome. Trade wishlist: Trombetta stuff, Xerograph Deluxe, Semaphore, Whetstone, TAFM, Black Forest, whatever, make me some offers.

imag0180a.jpg

Tone Factor Squeeze Factor compressor - Rare Orange squeezer type with blend knob built by Bob McBroom of Pedalworx - $80

imag0167j.jpg

Euthymia ICBM Fuzz - Great sounding IC Muff - $85

ls2p.jpg

Liquid Sunshine

• Members
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/3097435210.html

Please reply via craigslist posting as I rarely check PMs

Laney LC15 Amp: $200. 15 watt 1X8" speaker no reverb model. Excellent + condition. Instructions included.

Digitech Whammy IV-$100. Excellent condition.

Digitech PDS 8000 Echo Plus Delay/Sampler-$250. Excellent condition.

Gold Plated Humbucker set- $20. Generic gold plated neck and bridge humbucker set from an Agile Les Paul style guitar. Mounting screws included.

Bennet Music Labs Brown Sound Distortion- $100.00. Excellent + condition.

Large Pedalboard- large (40"X24") generic black pedalboard. Unused. Covered in Velcro compatible carpet.

Korg A3 Effects Processor - $300.00. Excellent condition.

M-Audio BX8a Active Studio Monitors (Pair) - $200. First generation BX8s with room adjustment controls on back. Excellent condition.

• Members

I went a bit nuts on buying gear lately so it's time to thin the herd, pretty much something for everyone in this lot. All prices are shipped CONUS and paypal gifted.

IMGP7185.jpg

Goodrich H10k Volume Pedal - Near mint condition. $150

IMGP8018.jpg

Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Near mint condition. $115

IMGP8001.jpg

Fulltone Catalyst - Near mint condition with the exception of some very light scratching on the side of the pedal (you have to look for it). $99

IMGP7949.jpg

EHX Freeze - Near mint condition with original box. $99

IMGP7992.jpg

EHX NYC Big Muff - Good condition. $55

IMGP7984.jpg

Xotic BB Preamp - Near mint condition. $120

IMGP7955.jpg

TC Electronic Nova Repeater - Near mint condition with original box, manual, and power supply. $115

IMGP7986.jpg

Danelectro Reel Echo - Near mint condition. $75

IMGP7967.jpg

Boss PS-3 - Looks like it's been through a war but it works perfectly. $115

IMGP7998.jpg

• Members

MXR Phase 90 - Near mint condition, I believe I did the R28 mod to this as well. $40

IMGP7975.jpg

Vintage MXR Distortion + - Circa 1973 (I'll check the pots again to verify this) with original box. $99

IMGP7978.jpg

ISP Decimator - Near mint condition. $99

IMGP7995.jpg

Guyatone SV2 - Near mint condition, Slow Gear clone. $70

IMGP8009.jpg

Line 6 M9 - Near mint condition with original power supply and 2 switch double preset switch. $300

IMGP7965.jpg

Mission Engineering EP1-L6 - Near mint condition with original box and wrench, works perfectly with the M9 and other M series pedals. $80

• Members

Digitech Whammy 4 - Very good condition. Has minor paint chipping. Velcro on the Bottom. Power Supply is included. No box. $120 shipped. Pay Pal only.

DigitechWhammyPedal1.jpg

DigitechWhammyPedal2.jpg

DigitechWhammyPedal3.jpg

Pocket Rock-It Headphone Amp - Very good condition. $25 shipped. Pay Pal only.

PocketRock-ItHeadphoneAmp.jpg

Ernie Ball Stereo Volume/Pan pedal. - Very good condition. $125 shipped. Pay Pal only.

ErnieBallStereoVolumePedal1.jpg

ErnieBallStereoVolumePedal2.jpg

Voodoo Lab Pedal Power A/C - Very good condition. $105 shipped. Pay Pal only.

VoodooLabPedalPowerAC.jpg

Dan Erlewine's Guitar + Bass Repair/Setup DVD Vol.2 - Very good condition. Case has a bubble in the plastic. $20shipped. Pay Pal only.

DanErlewineDVD1.jpg

Ebtech 8 channel Rackmount Hum Eliminator. Good Condition. Has scratches from being in a rack. $125shipped. Pay Pal only.

EbtechHumEliminator1.jpg

EbtechHumEliminator2.jpg

I'm not interested in trades at this time.

I will only ship to the United States. Alaska and Hawaii will cost extra.

If you are interested in buying, please E-MAIL:carr3rd@aol.com

• Members

Unused pedals up for sale.

All pedals are like new. No velcro.

Prices are PP'd and shipped, ConUS.

No trades, please.

Email is best- cammshaft23 AT aol.com

Diamond Memory Lane Jr- $215.00

Box/manual/etc. Just like new. KILLER delay!

Teese RMC3- $215.00

Box/manual/etc. Older grey-housing, handwired wah. Most flexible wah on the planet!

Marsh MTS-1- $75.00 ($60.00 with purchase of another pedal)

One of the best 'vintage' sounding 808s I've ever heard.

Has the right chip. Handwired. Killer.

http://www.gbase.com/gear/marsh-mts-1-2011

• Members

IMG_0228.jpg

For Sale is my Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster Multi-Effects Unit. Housed in a ABS utility box (Pictured) the Metasonix KV-100 has all the insane sounds imaginable!

$799.00 with Free Shipping!

Contact Chuck at stompboxman@aol.com for this deal on a like new Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster Multi-Effects Unit.

The Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster contains the following:

Five real new-old-stock VACUUM TUBES. the basic preamp stage of our TM-7 Scrotum Smasher, driving: - the waveshaping (pulser) and ring modulation functions of our TM-1, minus the ring-modulator carrier oscillator, which then drives; a VCO derived from our TM-3 (it is NOT intended for use as a synthesizer pitch source, only as a special effect for signal degradation), leading to; an all-new wide-sweeping bandpass filter, with envelope filter function plus wah capability (external pedal); plus an envelope follower, which also makes a gate signal; and a noise gate on the output, which is always active and is driven by said gate signal.

Plus relay-based true bypass for the main circuit, plus relay controlled activation of the VCO and pulser. Controllable with manual switches or external Fender-type amp footswitches. Plus plenty of processing inputs and outputs for control voltages. No MIDI.

Only 8 knobs allow for vast ranges of distortion and effects, Yes, you can plug your guitar into it, Yes, you can plug line-level sources into it. Yes you can run the output to a guitar amp or any mixer. Yes, all the inputs and outputs are compatible with modular synthesizers.

Specifications: Audio input accepts unbalanced guitar, microphone or line signals. Output 600 ohms unbalanced. 1/4" jacks for all I/O. Extra inputs: carrier audio input for ring modulator, CV inputs for VCO pitch and filter sweep. Extra outputs: envelope CV out, VCO waveform out, pulser waveform out. Frequency response: yes. Distortion: yee-haw. Filter sweep range: 12 kHz. Enclosed in rugged, moisture-resistant ABS utility box with hinged lid, carrying handle and latch. Size with lid closed 12.25"x7.4"x6.5" (314mmx186mmx168mm), weight (minus AC adapter) approx 2 lbs (1.4 kg). Power: 12 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 amps. Uses Jameco 167151 AC adapter for power in 120v countries. Power inlet: 2.1mm coaxial jack. Unit ships with AC adapter for USA.

• Members

So, after years of searching I finally get one of my grail amps, the Wizard Metal, and the only thing that it showed me is that with a one year old, my current work schedule, and the rennovations we are doing I just don`t have the time to be playing my amps right now. So, rather than let them all sit and collect dust, I am going to move them so I can fund other things.

I will have better pictures soon, but these will suffice for now.

Here is what is up:
WIZARD METAL: 100w flame thrower with effects loop. This was the one Todd was selling ~2 weeks ago and is featured in the video posted below. Sounds great, in great shape, and is at a price that is tough to beat. I am just looking to recoup what I have in it so $2300 shipped/paypal gift takes it.

Marshall AFD100: Dead mint and comes with all of the case candy in th eoriginal box. Still has the registration tag on it. I have had some of the best Marshalls and derivatives out there and would rate this one as one of my all time favorites. Yes, the lower gain mode is bright, but if you dime the gain things balance out nicely without getting too saturated. Looking to get $2000 shipped paypal gift.

Fractal Axe FX Ultra: Would say this is also basiclaly mint, it still has the plastic cover on the screen. Software version 11, loaded with various Ownhammer and Red Wirez cabinets, and I will also include a disc with various other IRs and patches. $1600 shipped paypal gift

While I am not really looking for trades, I suppose it never hurts to ask :lol: Things I would be interested in:
AxeFX 2
Cornford MK50h
Splawn Nitro
Bogner Uber
Kemper Profiling Amp
Cameron modded amps...
A good acoustic or other nice electrics (PRS, Les Pauls, Duesenberg)
Strymon Timeline

Email works best: jesse_reiherzer AT cree DOT com

DSC_0751.jpg
DSC_0753.jpg
DSC_0754.jpg
DSC_0755.jpg
NEXpG_hGZ38