READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-18-12

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A bunch of stuff here. Everything is in excellent shape and comes with all box/manual/etc that the pedals originally came with.

Fairfield Circuitry Four Eyes Fuzz $180

e21b2651.jpg

Emma Reezafratzitz II $180

4a83db04.jpg

Red Witch Empress Chorus $230

60c51d0d.jpg

Maxon OSD9 $100

fdb1901e.jpg

Montgomery Appliances Fuzz Mountain - Bass fuzz with clean blend and voicing options. Huge fuzz tones! $200

b12db30b.jpg

• Members

All prices include shipping in the Con US. MESSAGE ME FOR PICS!

Catalinbread CB30:AWESOME pedal in GREAT shape. Includes original box. GET KILLER VOX AC30 tones for only $115

RARE Digitech Pedalverb: Awesome shoegaze tones, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND! Has a killer Hold function that works great on the Large Room settings (doesn't do much on the other ones), letting you build up dense walls of sound--hear it starting @ 5:13 here:

(not me/my ped in vid, btw). Uses an AC adapter only (not included). The faux battery door is missing, and there are 2 hold @ the bottom so you can secure 'er to your pedalboard. Yours for only $185

BSIAB II--made by JD SLEEP at General Guitar Gadgets, back when the man himself built and sold his own pro builds. Sounds incredible, impossible to find! Yours for just $135

Digitech Whammy WH-1. THE ONE to own! In amazing shape w/ original adapter. Even comes in the original box. Don't settle for a second-rate whammy--make this one yours for just $575

Jacques DD Cup Germainum Treble and Full-range boost. Features 2 (two) pure AC128 Germanium boosters for AMAZING booosted tones. Impossible to find these days! Clips @ more at: http://www.jacquesstompboxes.com/ddcup.htm Yours for $175

Maestro Parametric Filter. KILLER Queens of the Stone Age Tones, as Josh Homme uses this box. Im AMAZING shape, and even has battery cover. Yours for $325

Memphis Tremolo Modulator--Same as the ultra-rare Coron Sound Cutter 60. AWESOME choppy trem! Yours for $110

Read more @ http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/112697

Carl Martin Heavy Drive--Rich higher-gain tones--read the reviews @ http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/4387 Yours for $85

Pro Analog Power Driver--One of the BEST Colorsound Overdriver clones out there, and IMPOSSIBLE to find! Some dings not visible in faceplate, bass knob/pot a bit loose, but doesn't affect performance, sound or TONE! Don't sleep on this one! Yours for $189

Hot Wire Audio MIG Boost--Killer DOD 250-based pedal with some awesome tonal options. Impossible to find! Great reviews @: http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/107710 Yours for $95

Mahoney Sonic Fuzz--REALLY cool clone of the 60's Vox Distortion Booster--the one that plugs into the guitar's input jack--as used by The Velvet Underground and on early Queen recordings! Sticker is a little peel-y. Yours for $75

• Members

I have the following pedals for sale/trade.

Catalinbread Semaphore (has box/velcro) $120

catalinbread_semaphore_002.jpg

Also have this vintage Ibanez Wau Wau Standard $140

912d74549fb411e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

This is a custom made T1M expression pedal, photo sensitive style!

The foot switch works as a momentary expression pedal, so off would be heel down, and when you step on it it would be toe down.

The toggle on the side switches between the photo eye and the momentary switch.

I have tested this with boss and electro harmonix pedals, and it works with both.

40$

$(KGrHqVHJC8E92k!1L,3BPo!sVeQww~~48_20.J

Trade interests include (but not limited to) -

Fuzz

Overdrive

EHX LPB or similar clean boost

Microphones

Delay

Reverb (springy!!)

12" speakers in good shape (8ohm)

try me with a trade offer!

• Members

~~FOR SALE~~

NOCTURNE EFFECTS EL SELTZERADO FUZZ DE LOS MUERTOS
--> this is Tavo's latest creation, a mix between those raspy '60s fuzzes like the Mosrite and the Maestro. Perfect for Spaghetti Western and Biker film tracks. This is brand new, and unused and comes with box, paperwork, and bandanna.
$150
shipped to the lower 48.

PM'd

• Members

*Price drop:

Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai (with box, manuals, and power supply)- $SOLD

Boss RV-5- $SOLD

Devi Ever bit - $40

ZA FUZZ-$SOLD

Trembling ho-$15

shipping and paypal fees included!*

*except if your living in some place outside the contiguous united states of america.

Pictures:

photobucket-4730-1340071906564.jpg

• Members

I want your Timefactor.

I've got some pedals for sale / trade in my sig. Make me a cash or trade offer.

DL4
w/ box , manual, and power supply. $150

Pic coming soon.

MXR Phase 90
w/ box (has blue led though) $50

IMAG0764.jpg

Malekko E600d
w/ box make offer

IMAG0734.jpg

Boss OC2
$50

2012-05-21_09-46-22_298.jpg

Emperor 2x12
w/ Weber 65s 16 ohm. White with black and silver grill cloth. Some scratches, mostly on top of cab. $525 shipped

IMG_0109.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50
- comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250
- 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $250 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

100_0824-2.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here:
www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members

Buy more than one, get an awesome deal. NO TRADES. All prices PP/Shipped in the ConUS....I will ship international but you pay shipping/insurance. PP Gift preferred, but I understand if you don't. Make an offer, I don't bite.

EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Germanium overdrive/distortion. Goes from clean boost to crazy germanium fuzz. In perfect shape, velcro on bottom. SOLD

EHX Bass Metaphors Bass channel strip with compressor, EQ, clean blend & footswitchable distortion. $80

Ernie Ball VPJr volume pedal SOLD

Moog MP-201 digital CV controller with tap tempo, MIDI, 4 CV outs, treadle control over parameters. Probably THE strongest CV controller on the market. Take your Moogerfoogers/Goatkeeper/synths to the next level! Recently discontinued and going for insane amounts on eBay. I'm not asking that much. $550

Fender American Standard Tele bridge plate/saddles/screws $30

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

• Members

Times are tight, and unfortunately I've gotta get rid of these two things before I ever really got to use them fully. C'est la vie. All prices paypal'ed and shipped in the CONUS.

Midfi Standard Pitch Pirate. This is in flawless condition, just has velcro (fuzzy side). $175

f96ce4ff.jpg

Loooper Micro ABY. Never even used this. Again, flawless condition, this one doesn't have velcro. Ordered it, then by the time it got here I realized I didn't need it :facepalm: $70

8c465a91.jpg

Not really looking for trades at the moment, but I could be swayed by one of the following:

-Omicron Vibrato

-Malekko 616

-Drasp'd DL4

-A decent 4-channel (minimum) headphone amp

• Members

Lots and lots of pedals for sale (Pre-MTL guitar show price reductions)

Dr. Scientist The Elements $150

EBS UniChorus $125

Diamond J-Drive Mk.III $125

Rockett Flex Drive $120

Analogman Beano Boost $120

Wilson Compressor $85

Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff $40

Barber Electronics Dirty Bomb $90

VFE White Horse $100

Red Witch Fuzz God II $165

Keeley Fuzz Head $135

Electro-harmonix Holy Grail Plus $95

Emma DiscumBOBulator $165

Fulltone Full-drive 2 MOSFET $95

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe $160

Xotic X-blender $110

T.C. Electronic Nova Modulator $135

T.C. Electronic Nova Drive $165

Red Witch Famulus Overdrive/Distortion $175

Foxrox Zim Overdrive $160

Way Huge swollenpickle $75

Prescription Electronics Vibe-Unit / w adaptor $195

Barber LTD SR $90

MI Audio Crunch Box Distortion $85

Diamond Phase $179

Cusack Tap-A-Phase (Black, V2.2) $175

Effectrode Firebottle Booster $195

Maxon AD-9 pro $175

Pigtronix attack sustain ADSR $175

Keeley Modded Boss TR-2 Tremolo $145

Durham Mucho Boosto $95

MJM Dallas Boost (with nos parts) $95

BSM OR treble/bass booster $175

Keeler Kick Fuzz $150

Pigtronix Aria $65

MXR Auto Q $50

Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus $90

Visual Sound

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:

Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII (possibly other Tone Benders by him)

Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)

NKT-213 loaded buzzaround

2n5133 loaded Big Muff clone

Danelectro Backtalk Reverse Delay

EHX Micro POG. Pretty good shape, just a few light scratches. Works perfectly. sold.

KR Musical Products Mega Vibe. Sounds great, has a few light scratches. Power supply included. $465 shipped.

EHX Deluxe Memory Man. Great unit, low noise and works perfectly. A slight amount of white noise at the highest delay setting (A bit longer delay time than some units I've had). Missing 1 rubber foot on the bottom. $375 shipped.

V1 EHX Small Stone. Ronsound repaired it recently. Someone engraved a number on the top. $165 shipped.

V2 EHX Small Stone. Rounsound repaired it recently. $150 shipped.

Analogman Peppermint fuzz. Has a few light scratches on the bottom plate. Included are the box, bag, card, sticker and feet. $155 shipped.

MXR 6-band EQ. Excellent condition. $45 shipped.

CMATMODS Analog Chorus. The printed font is smudged slightly, purely cosmetic. Sounds really great. $110 shipped.

Proco Rat II. Made in America. Has the OP chip, not the LM308. Excellent shape in the box. Box is weathered. $110 shipped.

Filmore Pedals SuperSustain. I believe this is based on the Orange squeezer circuit. Runs on 18v. Sounds good but compressors aren't my thing it turns out. $55 shipped.

Boss BF-2. MIJ. Has the Wampler/Indyguitarist mods. $55 shipped.

EHX Small Clone. Case has a slight dent in the bottom. It in no way hinders performance and it works perfectly. sold.

Danelectro Slap echo. Knob missing but you can still turn it. Free with purchase of any two things.

IMG_0402.jpg

Untitled.jpg

• Members

$90 + shipping

DIPLOMAT DTM-1 Wah Multieffect.. Dinosaur.. What?

THIS!

photo1.jpg

It's a pretty cool three-in-one effect. I honestly can't find much info about it, so here is what I've gathered from playing around with it.

The main effect is a wah.. pretty straight forward wah, sounds and operates very similar to your normal dunlop wah.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! One side is a pretty raunchy distortion.. not my favorite effect, but I don't use distortion pedals to begin with. I had a DS1 a while back, but it doesn't sound too much like that. The cool part is an analog chorus. The effect has an MN3207 inside to create the chorus effect.

Each effect is foot switchable and independent of each other, and also individual LED indicators. It's a solid enclosure, the die-cast type like the dunlop wahs, not plastic. It comes in the original box, instructions, unfilled warranty card, and even the receipt from GOD OF THUNDER INC, Ft Lauderdale, FL. The card was swiped for $498.19, so either you are getting a great deal here, or he bought some other stuff PM or email me at mtheld@ucdavis.edu if you are interested.

Thanks.

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo31.jpg

Archived