READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-18-12

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Digitech Whammy DT- comes with box, docs. And power supply $205 shipped/PayPal SOLD

Blakemore Effects Mustang- comes with box & docs. $115 shipped/PayPal

ThunderTomate Analog Chorus- one of the best choruses I ever used $85 shipped/PayPal

Malekko Effects Omnicron Chorus- cool but not my thing $115 shipped/PayPal

I'm looking for an sm57 or two and cascade Fathead (I or II) Mics and am willing to trade for those

c4bc01ef.jpg

• Members

buy my stuffz on teh evilbay plz

digitech rp300a multieffects unit http://www.ebay.com/itm/330748446778?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ehx ring thing http://www.ebay.com/itm/330748453201?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

behringer us600 pitch shifter/harmonist http://www.ebay.com/itm/330748456708?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

and my friend WTB a $250 M9, help! Thanks y'all.

• Members

Round Two.

PayPal only, lower 48 shipping only, NOT interested in trades. All (applicable) have their factory-included power supply, majority have manuals and some have original box. Happy to send pictures upon request. Thanks for looking.

$70:

Boss PH-3 / CH-1 / GEB-7

DOD VibroThang

Behringer FL600

Guyatone MD-3

ISP Decimator

Hardwire RV-7

$150:

EHX Frequency Analyzer XO

EHX Stereo Talking Machine

Amptweaker Bass TightDrive

Tech 21 US Steel / Leeds

Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory

MXR DoubleShot Distortion

Digitech XP-200 Modulator

EWS Xotic Trilogic II

Tech 21 Boost RVB

WMD Utility Parametric EQ

$200:

Pigtronix EP-2 Envelope Phaser

Maxon AF-9 / CP-9Pro+

GNI Phaser-Flanger PHF

Barge Concepts VFB-2

3Leaf Audio GR-1

MXR Q-Zone

Mad Professor Snow White Bass Auto Wah

• Members

8fe49723.jpg

*Big Box Mellowtone Wolf Computer. From low gain fuzz to rediculous oscilating noise... Has my favorite settings sharpied on the screen printed graphics, unfortunately... Velcroed already... No box... Pm me your email and ill send a pic... $110 shipped and paypaled...*

15116ff9.jpg

Death by Audio Fuzz War - Old skool painted as opposed to screen printed... Fantastic fuzz... Like new with box... Played maybe a grand total of 3 minutes... Just not my style $130 shipped and paypal'd

WTT for a Holy Grail Nano or another EHX reverb

• Members

Hi. :wave:

Looking for trades only unless noted otherwise.

My wantlist is after the pics.

EH Cathedral Stereo Reverb - No adapter but you can work around that.

Boss PS-3 Pitch shifter delay

Keeley 2 knob compressor w/ box & manuals

Devi Ever / Effector 13 Soda Meiser w/ chaos switch

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah from early 2003 in box - $220 or trades

MXR Variphase CSP-001 - minty

101_0036.jpg$(KGrHqV,!psE-zm-pQ!YBPwMpcfY5w~~60_1.JP

100_9980.jpgUntitled.jpg

100_9981.jpg

Wantlist

Wampler Ego Compressor

Wampler Paisley

Do I even want a Timmy?

Clark Gainster

Skreddy Echo

Mellowtone Wolf Computer standard issue

Wilson Ten Spot 2 or other Wilson wahs

Univox Micro Fazer

Diamond Compressor

EBOW

BYOC OD2 or Envelope Filter (v2) kits

Thinline or solid Tele body (been on the search for one for too long)

Deering Goodtime open-back banjo

Peavey Grind Bass (4 or 5 string)

Istanbul cymbals

Sabian AA ride

I'm somewhat picky, but try me if you think you have something that I might like.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

Euthymia Crucible Fuzz Pedal

Germanium Model

With Factory Installed LED

And Adapter Jack

$100 Paypal / Priority Mail.

IMG_3080-1.jpg

IMG_3081-1.jpg

IMG_3083-1.jpg

Like most old school germanium fuzz pedals, the Crucible sounds best when first in line, or at least before any buffers.

After a buffered pedal, the big difference is the amount of fuzz available actually increases, and the sound doesn't clean up as well when you back off the guitar's volume knob.

Guyatone ST-2 Compression Sustainer

IMG_3084-1.jpg

IMG_3085-1.jpg

IMG_3086-1.jpg

IMG_3087-1.jpg

IMG_3088-1.jpg

IMG_3089-1.jpg

Very transparent, not overly dark-sounding like the DynaComp, nor excessively bright like the Keeley.

Controls for Level and Sustain.

The switch to add in some of the dry signal is perfectly calibrated to preserve the attack without squashing your guitar signal too much.

Comes with the box and battery, and a minor ding on the top lower left corner.

The rubber gasket is in good shape, not cracked or worn.

$50 Paypal / Priority Mail

• Members

PM if interested, or email me at:

jbuonaccorso [at] hotmail

US buyers only, please.

** all prices include USPS shipping w/ tracking inside the US.

Fender Mustang '65 RI (CIJ) w/ trem arm, gig bag, etc $600

7162007393_a9c686a68c.jpg

Boss RDD-10 digital delay w/ PSU $125 each (x3)

7313423318_6549a3a78a.jpg

• Members

For Sale: Wilson Freaker Wah #15

Condition is good, only negative is that one of the screws has broken off in the pedal. I haven't had any issue with this on a pedalboard.

Works great for guitar and bass.

Once you get the hang of it, it's one of the most flexible wahs out there. :thu:

e7ecefe9.jpg

[video=youtube;uneGh0c5j1s]

Price Lowered: $125 Shipped in the 48 states.

==============================================================================================================

3f980777.jpg

EQD Dream Crusher - $85 shipped

==============================================================================================================

Digitech Reverberator XP-400 SOLD!

SOLD! I'm asking $135 OBO Shipped. SOLD!

• Members

~~FOR SALE~~

INTERFAX / CHUCK COLLINS HARMONIC PERCOLATOR --> brand new direct from Chuck himself. Just not what I need at this time. $170 shipped to the lower 48

NOCTURNE EFFECTS EL SELTZERADO FUZZ DE LOS MUERTOS --> this is Tavo's latest creation, a mix between those raspy '60s fuzzes like the Mosrite and the Maestro. Perfect for Spaghetti Western and Biker film tracks. This is brand new, and unused and comes with box, paperwork, and bandanna. $OLD

MXR M-117 FLANGER RI --> brand new, in-the-box, grey reissue with all original paperwork and 18v adapter. $100 shipped to the lower 48.

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> discontinued item that is a nice mix between Fuzz and OD; much like the Analogman Astrotone. This is also the forerunner of Black Cat's OD-1. $100 shipped to the lower 48

• Members

For Sale

46322f23.jpg

a100e5f0.jpg

Drasp modded DL-4 - SOLD

Earthbound Audio Supercollider v1 - $130

Earthbound Audio Supercollider v3 - SOLD

EHX Holy Grail - SOLD

'86 Pro Co Rat (w/ feet, battery door, and screw) - $135

Zvex Lo-fi Loop Junky (custom red sparkle flower paint job) - $335

OBO

• Members

SD Screamin Demon trembucker and Alnico II Pro neck set $90 shipped.

SHO Clone, no LED. Crackle? OK! $50 shipped

e3089e03.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

Archived