I'm being F'd in the A by someone on eBay

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why let it go? People that are selling stuff on eBay have started to act as if they're "doing you a favour" by letting you give them money. {censored} me, if you can't be bothered to reply to messages or walk to the post office and make a decent job of it, why bother with the ballache of listing an item?

I sell a fair bit on eBay and it's a total {censored}ing chore (I got a job, wife, kid and life - I don't really want to spend my evenings weighing books to work out the shipping to Ecuador, but I will because I listed it, so I should do it), but I like to get rid of the {censored} in my house and make some moneys.

I agree, i really do. I probably still would have given him negative feedback but with less malice then after him being an ass.

• Members

i have a powerpak. it rules. best thing about it in my opinion, is that you can load the cart full of hacks and such and play them back with an actual nes controller on an actual tv. hacks like mario adventure, rockman no constancy, super mario extra are totally worth it.

• Members

If someone's going to accuse me of trying to scam them when I'm the one who's actually being screwed, I'm going to come at them with everything. I overpaid for the thing as it were, I expect at least a working copy of the damn game. Not some bull{censored} where the PCB is moving around willy nilly.

• Members

Adults definitely do NOT play video games.

It's a multi billion dollar industry supported by the 15 and under crowd. No adult who grew up playing Nintendo still plays video games today. Everybody who owned an Atari 2600 or NES has obviously grown up beyond that childish {censored}. Games remain a kiddy endeavor only.

I play video games with my son all the time. One of the fondest memories of my youth is playing the NES with my Mom. If I didn't have kids though I probably wouldn't be playing console video games very often, I'd be playing a ton more guitar though...and Words With Friends...and Draw Something...and probably a couple tower defense games...never mind, I'd probably be playing video games all day long.

• Members

I already have 'Batman' by Sunsoft and this one was 'Return of the Joker' by Sunsoft.

I only read the first page, thanks a lot everyone. I'll be filing the dispute, tout de suite.

The Sunsoft Batman game is the {censored}! That game sucked many hours of my life away.

Batman_NES_ScreenShot1.gif

Archived