I'm being F'd in the A by someone on eBay

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hahahaha are their really adults on here that play video games? Is this a parody of something I missed?

Adults definitely do NOT play video games.

It's a multi billion dollar industry supported by the 15 and under crowd. No adult who grew up playing Nintendo still plays video games today. Everybody who owned an Atari 2600 or NES has obviously grown up beyond that childish {censored}. Games remain a kiddy endeavor only.

• Members

hahaha Fresh Prince happens to be the {censored}. Really though? I kinda thought everybody kinda stopped that crap around freshmen year of high school and started chasing poon and trying to get drunk and stuff
:idk:

I can't believe you're serious.

• Members

Oh I'm dead serious. The Fresh Prince always had a good laugh while learning a valuable lesson all within 30 minutes including commercials.

But ya know...I had a nintendo when I was younger and used to play super mario after school sometimes but I just don't see myself plugging in said batman game and not feeling pretty pathetic. I guess that's kind of a {censored}ty thing to say though...everybody's gotta have hobbies

• Members

This. If you're the winning bidder on eBay, you're pretty much the winner in any dispute that may come from it, unless you paid in, say, pebbles rather than money. Even if, as has been the case with my eBay sales on a few occaisions, the winner is A GIGANTIC {censored}ER, you still win. But the {censored}er's not you, so file the claim, escalate it and let that prick pick up the pieces. For $13. Also, neg feedback him. Sick of this hippy dippy no feedback or neutral bollocks, if the dude's a {censored}, he's a {censored}.

I agree with this, in fact i once ruined someones perfect ebay rating because he didnt ship me a Jurrasic Park DVD for a grand total of 3 dollars. His response was lengthy but the basic gist of it was "so i forgot that i didnt own it anymore, what do you want me to do go out and buy you one? Its only 3 dollars you need to get over yourself.

Oddly this response did not fill me with joy.

• Members

I agree with this, in fact i once ruined someones perfect ebay rating because he didnt ship me a Jurrasic Park DVD for a grand total of 3 dollars. His response was lengthy but the basic gist of it was "
so i forgot that i didnt own it anymore, what do you want me to do go out and buy you one? Its only 3 dollars you need to get over yourself

Oddly this response did not fill me with joy.

You- yes YOU need to get over yourself.

Or not. It's totally up to you.

• Members

If the guy wasnt a raging jackass i would have probably let it go, but to be a dick after selling someone something you dont have? I think he deserved the negative feedback.

Why let it go? People that are selling stuff on eBay have started to act as if they're "doing you a favour" by letting you give them money. {censored} me, if you can't be bothered to reply to messages or walk to the post office and make a decent job of it, why bother with the ballache of listing an item?

I sell a fair bit on eBay and it's a total {censored}ing chore (I got a job, wife, kid and life - I don't really want to spend my evenings weighing books to work out the shipping to Ecuador, but I will because I listed it, so I should do it), but I like to get rid of the {censored} in my house and make some moneys.

Archived