Look at my new dirt!

BAXANDALL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Details for us that are not in the know?

Both are the new Black Arts Toneworks newest releases. The Revelation seems very responsive to harmonics. I'm even able to get some tremolo type filtering depending on the notes I'm holding and depending on how the controls are set.

The Ritual is my favorite. I think it's a Fuzz-tone based fuzz but it's not a lot like my FZ-1A. The similarity I see is that you get that crisp pick attack crunch from it like the fuzz-tone. The one knob is great. Dial in from nice cream to whacked out fuzz. So musical, this pedal.

I plan on doing a clip of each playing the same song. We'll see. I'm lazy.

• Members

yeah, you definitely have to record some clips of those.

Conky made a demo of the Revelation, and it seemed to me like... imagine you're playing an arpeggio or something, and every note seemed to come out very clearly without being overwhelmed by lower registers... do you notice this as well?

• Members

yeah, you definitely have to record some clips of those.

Conky made a demo of the Revelation, and it seemed to me like... imagine you're playing an arpeggio or something, and every note seemed to come out very clearly without being overwhelmed by lower registers... do you notice this as well?

That's exactly how it sounds.

• Members

I guess the Ritual is based on the Colorsound Fuzzbox...one of my favorite fuzz boxes...and I'm lacking in the fuzz department...and the enclosure and Cyclopes Jesus graphic is so deliciously evil looking...{censored}.
:facepalm:

It's so nasty in a nice way. I was just playing with it again. wow. I'm impressed.

• Members

I guess the Ritual is based on the Colorsound Fuzzbox...one of my favorite fuzz boxes...and I'm lacking in the fuzz department...and the enclosure and Cyclopes Jesus graphic is so deliciously evil looking...{censored}.
:facepalm:

It's so nasty in a nice way. I was just playing with it again. wow. I'm impressed.

Archived