Anyone in UK/Europe sent an EHX pedal for repair?

gambit

• Members

i can't find anything on their website about UK repair centre or how to obtain parts from them.

just wondering if anyone has had any experience of getting a pedal fixed without sending it to USA?

i'm a secondhand user so no warranty. i've got a 2880 looper with a broken-off slider that doesn't super glue back into place.. i can live without it and still move the slider mechanism under the chassis, but would be nice to have it fully functional. especially if i need to sell it at any time.

i'm too scared to take it apart completely right now, but if i could get a replacement slider and its just a matter of unscrewing it and putting a new one in i would probably give it a go.

• Members

Never used the official ehx repair shop (is it in Germany? cant remember) but have had guitar aid repair a few ehx pedals for me no fuss and for a good price.

just looked up guitar aid - i'll be sending him an email when i get home!

he also does non-warranty repairs on HBE pedals too which means i could be able to get my dead-on-arrival Psilocybe fixed! :thu:

• Members

just looked up guitar aid - i'll be sending him an email when i get home!

he also does non-warranty repairs on HBE pedals too which means i could be able to get my dead-on-arrival Psilocybe fixed!
:thu:

Try Owen Electronics too...

I've had several of my vintage pedals repaired/serviced by him (Martin Owen) and have always been really happy with his work and service. I've recommended him to several other people and everyone always seems happy with what he's done for them.

• 2 months later...

Archived