I Can't tell you how good it is to see a hard rainstorm in Denver right now.....

If it is indeed raining hard in Denver, then I hope it continues and gives some relief to the poor farmers on the plains. It isn't looking good for them right now, and if this drought continues, food is going to cost all of us significantly more next year.

• Members

I hope our storms of 5 days ago had something to do with this.

Soak that ground.

....an no, Phil. Those are body suits...100% covered, I'm sure...................{censored}, let the ColoRoasters have some fun...for a night.
Plz???

• Members

I hope our storms of 5 days ago had something to do with this.

Soak that ground.

....an no, Phil. Those are body suits...100% covered, I'm sure...................{censored}, let the ColoRoasters have some fun...for a night.

Plz???

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Boobies!

We get hail occasionally here in SoCA, but not that often. Funnel clouds around here are almost as scarce as hen's teeth, although they'll spot one very rarely. They usually don't do much, if any, damage. Which is good, because we already have semi-regularly occurring fires, earthquakes, landslides and high winds to worry about. :(

But right now, Colorado, the other fire-stricken states, and the drought plagued farming regions of the US and Canada could most definitely benefit from the rain. Let's hope the hail doesn't cause any additional damage and that the lightening doesn't start any more fires. From what I understand, there are already serious fires in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and California...

Archived