READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 7-8-12

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

P2230138.jpg

I still have these ... Built by letsgocoyote. Two prototype drives (red and gold) and a boost/ eq (green). I gotta say these really surprised me. The cream drive is still on my board as my primary always on overdrive and the blue fuzz is too sick to part with. But, alas, there is too much overlap for me to need all three of the drives and i still use my ancient micro amp fot a boost. IMO these are voiced better for tube amps. Badass, inexpensive od/distortion pedals built by a great guy. Hit me up.

I'll ship for $75 each or trade. I need a trem, always interested in fuzz and octave pedals, need an iso5 or fuel tank jr. Or whatever. Someone should use these.

• Members

King of tone $325 shipped. will trade too.

it doesnt have any scuffs or blemishes. its the normal red channel version, not the high gain.

IMG_6277.jpg

IMG_6279.jpg

Also selling my Pete townshend sg

I'll let her go for $1000, we'll spilt shipping. i might consider trading for an amp so feel free to offer. nothing else though.

This is a sweet guitar. I've only played it a couple times. bought it brand new, then realized i really need cash. no blemishes, comes with the case (which happens to be a really cool case) the neck plays incredibly smooth.

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4993.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4982-2.jpg

• Members

I want one of those new Squire Jazzmasters so here's a bunch of stuff up for grabs. Prices include shipping in the US, mostly looking to sell but I'll still consider trades. Trade wishlist: Trombetta stuff, Xerograph Deluxe, Semaphore, Whetstone, TAFM, Black Forest, whatever....

imag0180a.jpg

Tone Factor Squeeze Factor compressor - Rare Orange squeezer type with blend knob built by Bob McBroom of Pedalworx - $75

ls2p.jpg

Liquid Sunshine

• Members

I hate doing this, but my Les Paul is sitting w/ gaping holes where pickups are supposed to go... and I'd like to be able to play that guitar again.

ffc4a4a8.jpg

$105 Shipped n' Gift'd

[YOUTUBE]tF9ros1DhDc[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Mutron Octave Divider for sale. I installed a new grounded power cable and replaced some dead opamps (with the same type). Works and sound great! Hey hey my my!

$450 shipped. NOT interested in trades right now.

mutronod1.jpgmutronod2.jpg

mutronod3.jpg

• Members

Strymon El Capistan - Brand new condition, barely any use, with original box, manual, etc. - $280 PP'd and shipped

Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive - Brand new condition, barely any use, with original box & manual - $90 PP'd and shipped

• Members

its a sad day but i have serious gear needs and i'm not using it right now. up for grabs is my 1968 dual showman reverb. it's running on 2 tubes right now for early breakup. the reverb does not work currently but it should be a cheap/easy fix.

$650 plus actual shippping, will meet within 150 miles of Memphis for local pickup

scaled.php?server=228&filename=img2300a..

• Members

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING/PAYPAL IN CONUS.

pedalsfront.jpg

Way Huge Swollen Pickle, exc. cond. velcro on bottom $65

Ibanez DUE 300. $49

DUE 300 is sold as a non working project. It powers up/light up and

gets some signal through, but it's not right. If you handy with this kind of

think (I'm not) you can get a cool, vintage, Japanese made multi effect on the cheap.

pedalsbottom.jpg

MXR Phase 90, exc. cond. velcro on bottom SOLD

Ibanez EM5 Echo Machine. SOLD

Up to 800 ms of delay if I remember right.

The switch is iffy.

Sometimes it works on the first click, sometime it takes a few clicks.

• Members

Mesa Express 5:25 with excellent upgrades: $950 shipped to the lower 48.

This amp cost around $1,300 less than 2 years ago. I then loaded it throughout with expensive NOS tubes (NOS EL84s, NOS 12ax7's) which cost almost $200. Additionally, I put a Celestion Gold Alnico G10 speaker in which was another $200 bucks. I've got around $1,700 into this amp. You might say, "So what, that's your problem." Just check the youtube clip I post below. The overdrive channel of this amp sounds like Jimmy Page on Zeppelin II! Notice how the overdriven notes melt into beautiful, wailing feedback. No boost was used, either. It's just tele>cable>amp. So upgrades that actually make an amp a smokin' tonemonster are worth the extra money. Judge for yourself.

The amp is a two channel amp. Each channel has independent EQ. gain, and reverb controls. Since the clean channel absolutely loves pedals, this can easily be used like a 3 channel amp. For example: Set your clean channel. Use a mild overdrive into the clean channel for a rhythm overdrive tone. Then use your second amp channel as a lead tone. The Mesa footswitch is not included, but there is a simple single footswitch that comes with it that allows you to switch the channels or if you want you can use it to switch the reverb on and off.

Anyhow, the amp is in near mint condition. Very low miles on it. Never gigged seriously (I did some praise and worship sets for a local church a couple times). Always in a smoke-free environment. It's been babied. It comes with the amp cover, and a footswitch for channel-switching. These amps are super-super versatile and have a lot of bells and whistles. Or just use it to go from clean to mean and let her rip.

This amp is plenty loud enough to gig with a full band. The alnico speaker is loud! It's compact, sounds awesome, easy on the back. And it rips. I will accept paypal only on this sale, and will ship this amp to anywhere in the Lower 48 for $950 bucks. Also, rest assured this will be well-packed. I've shipped numerous amps over the years. It will ship via FEDEX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d8B4Ip-W87Q

afde75ea.jpg

8cbd9aae.jpg

0c6c8868.jpg

7f4ec898.jpg

97d32fff.jpg

8af4bf20.jpg

• Members

IMG_1305.jpg

For Sale -

Swollen Pickle - Great shape with original box - $85 shipped

Ibanez TS9 - ROUGH SHAPE, pots are shakey, works but it has cut out once or twice. I bought it this way and was dissapointed by the definition (spent $60) and I don't want anyone to get a raw deal. I'm asking $40 shipped

Boss BF-3 Flanger- Great shape works - $65 shipped

Digitech WH-4 stock with Power supply - $120 shipped

If you like something make me an offer - I'm looking for a tremelo or octave pedal in trade.

Archived