READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 7-8-12

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IN!

Clearing out my pedal collection......can provide pictures.

Wilson Freaker Wah $115 Shipped

EH English Muff'N w/power $95 Shipped

Boss CS-3 Comp. $50 Shipped

Vox Brit Boost $80 Shipped

Morley Sapphire Flanger $50 Shipped

DOD FX20 Phasor $40 Shipped

Guyatone ST2 Comp $50 Shipped

Ibanez TS9 Reissue - $80 Shipped

Ibanez TS9DLX - $80 Shipped

60b0b040.jpg

Going on tour soon, so I'm willing to make deals. :thu:

• Members

Sup dudes, clearing out some stuff. Check it.

banjoandpedals004.jpg

Boss DD-3 - $65 shipped - Mint, no box. Makes echo sounds, not sure what the whole 'delay' thing is about.

Boss CS-3 - $50 shipped - Mint, no box. Compresses things in an adequate fashion.

GibsonAllAmericanII004.jpg

Gibson All American II - $400 shipped - Ballin' little offbeat Gibson. Gloss finish, player's condition, sounds somewhere in between a Tele and a Junior. Great quality 'Murkin-made guitar at a student guitar price - more deets linked in my sig.

OLPMusicmanMM1FR014.jpg

OLP Musicman MM1F Axis - $300 shipped - Amazing little EBMM copy. Comes stock with Rockfield Mafia pickups, a solid maple cap and a real, honest-to-God OFR. Holds tune like a rock, has a surprisingly versatile array of tones, and it's supremely comfortable. No joke, I'm dragging my feet on selling this one. :)

Anyway, that's about it for the schtick. Prices are OBO within reason, and while I'll consider trades, cash is indeed king. I'm glad to answer any questions, provide more pictures, give references or a phone number, pretty much anything to put a potential buyer at ease. Just feel free to message me, and we'll go from there. Thanks for looking!

Jason

• Members

All prices include shipping via USPS Priority and PayPal fees - USPS Money Order okay too. Velcro on all of them - aside from that they are all in as new condition unless otherwise specified. No trades or International shipping, sorry.

Swankbox

• Members

Direct from the Department of Redundancy Department...

~~FOR SALE~~

I'm a total jack*** and just bought this pedal from another forumite forgetting that I already had a WF Rat Reissue on the way. Duh :facepalm:

So, I 'm just asking for what I paid for it.

1986 PROCO BLACKFACE RAT --> this guy is in great shape and comes with the original battery door & feet. The serial # is so low it starts with a ZERO! $110 shipped to the lower 48.

ProCoBlackfaceRat.jpg

I also have a SOULDIER JEFF TWEEDY STRAP in Brown just like the one pictured below. Looking for $40 shipped to the lower 48.

il_fullxfull.329559601.jpg

~~WANT TO BUY or TRADE FOR IN THE WORST WAY~~

MAESTRO FUZZ TONE FZ-1A REISSUE --> that little brown cheese wedge that was brought back a few years ago.

See above for trade bait.

• Members

Pickups/Wiring Harness. $85 shipped/PP'd.

I had these in my jagmaster.

2x AVRI Pickups with long leads(not cut)

Stock Jagmaster Switch.

CTS(B1M volume, A1M tone) split shaft pots, treble bleed resistor/cap, .033uf tone cap(mallory caps) and Switchcraft jack.

No pickup mounting screws or knobs.

dsc01538i.jpg

dsc01539io.jpg

dsc01540kb.jpg

dsc01541kl.jpg

• Members

Trying to make room for some new things. All prices shipped/paypal'd US. Will go Int for extra shipping.

Tradewise looking for a Skreddy P19 or Lunar Module or a Mid Fi Demo Tape fuzz. Always open to cash offers or weird stuff.

Pigtronix Tremvelope - with Power Supply - $170

Copilot Molecule - oscillation knob on side - $85

EHX Octave Multiplexer - SOLD

Phoenix Electronics Octopus - octavio clone - $120

Tonefactor Nebula - $85

Subdecay Fembot - proto of a pedal that never happened, #7 (of 10?). Freq. Modulated Fuzz. Found a clip on bass here - http://mp3bear.com/steven-taylor-subdecay-fembot - $175 (OBO)

Guyatone Micro Octaver - SOLD

Dano Cool Cat Fuzz V2 - $30 ($20 with anything else)

20120708112538.jpg

• Members

Prices include shipping to CONUS. Trades- nyet.

Eventide Space- $385 Sold

(minty, w/box & adaptor)

P1020008.jpg

Monsterpiece two-headed fuzz- $150

The SS side is a muff style while the CL style is a fuzz face style. You can run both sides simultaneously and there's a switch to change which side comes first in the chain.

P1010916.jpg

GeekMacDaddy Geek Ranger- $90

Dallas Rangermaster style boost pedal, has a switch for treble or full boost. Minty.

P1010992.jpg

• Members

Selling:

Maxon Reissue Analog Delay AD999: 200$

Zvex Wah Probe (original series): 200$

Asus Laptop: 2,53GHZ, 4.00 GB RAM, 500gb with Windows 7 32 bits - 500$

Mbox Mini With Pro Tools Extra: 150$

M-Audio Fast Track Pro - 100$

Ableton Live 8 - 350$

Will provide pictures.

Looking for: Paul C. Tim Pedal

• Members

2 New Monsterpieces up for sale. Will also trade either for a Voodoo Lab PP2+

(will also trade either for a Voodoo Lab ISO-5 plus cash)

Up for grabs is a Monsterpiece MKII Pro fuzz. This is my recreation of the original 2 knob Sola Sound Tonebender MKII Professional.

The only modifications I have made to the circuit are adding a bias transistor trimpot for Q3, and a change in one resistor value allowing for greater volume output so you do not have to dime the volume to achieve unity gain like on the originals.

Controls are simple - volume & fuzz! There is also a battery on/off mini toggle switch.

If you want to know what it sounds like, check out gearmandude demo of a certain damn MKII on youtube - this will get you to the same place :cool:

Price is $160.00 shipped to USA/Canada (add $15 shipping to other intl locations).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up for grabs is my own personal never sold, but still in brand new condition Monsterpiece C.O.D. (this means you get it cheaper than the normal $175.00 :D )

This is my take on the classic Colorsound Overdriver circuit. This pedal excels at excellent clean boost, to gritty crunchy overdrive, to distortion, to fuzz territory.

Controls are volume, gain, hi (treble), and low (bass). As all of my pedals do, this also has a mini-toggle battery on/off switch.

Price is $150.00 shipped to USA/Canada (add $15.00 for shipping to other intl locations).

Thanks for looking :)

MKIIpro-815.jpg

MKIIpro-815-guts-1.jpg

COD696-001.jpg

COD696-gutz1.jpg

• Members

7569567292_fe2f7e3672_z.jpg

All prices include USPS shipping with delivery confirmation within the continental U.S. All pedals in great working condition. The Monty and the vibrato have velcro on them, the Grail does not.

Catalinbread Montavillian Echo w/box, bag, sticker $145

Malekko Omicron Vibrato w/box $100

Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail nano w/box, papers, power supply $90

For trades, i'm looking for a Visual Sound Visual Volume, some kind of Buzzaround clone, and possibly a Catalinbread Formula 5.

If anyone would be interested in trading their Eventide Space for an EHX 16-Second Digital Delay with the additional footswitch, please let me know.

• Members

Flagg Mics and now!!! Panic Mics.

Lo-fi distortion live microphones without feedback

Flagg Mic: XLR mic, built from payphone, 2 dynamic elements/2 tones = $229 + Free Shipping

Panic Mic: 1/4" mic, built from RK56 CB mic, Push-to-talk or always on, comes with clip = $179 + Free Shipping

[video=youtube;eDxtPCdEYRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDxtPCdEYRU&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.flaggaudio.com

• Members

FS/FT(EU):Eventide Space TRADE PENDING

Ibanez Arcore full hollowbody electric AK85

JBL/MC Cauley Alnico Bass speaker, 100w, 8-16ohm

Whizzo Buzz Stop TRADE PENDING

o89xc9.jpg

-71331706249921140.jpg

http://www.kupujemprodajem.com/JBL-M...0955-oglas.htm

fully assembled Jazzblaster custom pickguard with WRHP Reissues for more traditional fully assembled Jazzmaster guard with preferably AVRI's or SJM-1s

29y1kr9.jpg

Trade interest for Ibanez (+/-cash): Death by Audio stuff, PT Mini, Fender offsets, new Squier offsets...

• Members

SD Screamin Demon trembucker and Alnico II Pro neck set $90 shipped.

BYOC Octave Fuzz (octave switchable) $75 shipped (scribbled on it with a sharpie should come off with acetone)

a92c0060.jpg

SHO Clone, no LED. Crackle? OK! $50 shipped

e3089e03.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

Archived