Is anyone here involved with Effectrode effects or hip to them?

BAXANDALL

• Members

Yeah, Effectrode stuff is super pricey. I remember long vanished forumite NewarkWilder/Secret Seasons using their stuff and saying it was top notch, but I don't really see many people mentioning them. Probably would see more info at TGP.

• Members

I've talked with NewarkWilder about the Effectrode Chorus, and he said it's one of the best. I had the Effectrode Phaser for a while. Ended up returning it. I almost thought something with mine wasn't right. The controls didn't have nearly as much effect as I expected. I loved the vids of it, but in my own system, it was lacking. But again, I think I had a bad unit, and didn't try another. The quality of the build is terrific, and they look uber cool, but they are large, and they are expensive.

This delay looks like it could be something, we'll see. I'm not really in the mood for $400+ pedals anymore, not matter how good. Especially when I'm playing through a sub $500 amp. Seems a bit silly to me.

• Members

I have the Tube Vibe eek.gifthumb.giflove.gif

main_12890.jpg

It was my Pedal Pick of the Month back in June 2006 and after 6 years with this excellent piece of gear - I can attest that this vibe was worth every penny. Flawless deep sweet vibe for days and I have had no problems whatsoever. Yes Effectrode pedals are not cheap and if you're just entertaining your goldfish at home - you don't need to spend this kind of money. But if you're out on the road you can't risk gear failure on stage. You get what you pay for and I have zero regrets buying this pedal. Very happy with this purchase and it's reliability has proven itself. Rock on - er, Vibe on! cool.gif

• 3 months later...

Archived