Pedal Guard - anyone seen these yet?

bassred

• Members

I've been using a pedal bard with a gig bag to carry my pedals for a long time (my last two boards have/had bags) and each time I pull my rig out of the bag, I have to check the knobs.

I've been thinking about rigging up something to protect the knobs from being turned, but wasn't sure what to do..

Well, I just won a Pedal Guard from Stagelitepro (If you enter enough Facebook contests, you actually end up winning stuff!) and I think it will be helpful. I've been talking to the guy from the company that makes them, and they've had a hard time getting the word out about their products.

I would like to hear what you guys all think about it, or what Ideas you have for it to make it something that you would use or recommend!

• Members

I've tried Gaffers tape, and I know what all of the settings are. The point is more that I'm tired of having to check/reset them every time I take it out of the bag, that's like 5 days some weeks.

For me it's not so much about the lights, but the 'guard' part of this product that really makes sense.

Even though I got no real, useful feedback, (*thanks*) I'll post some pics of the end result when I get this in the mail. I'm pretty excited to give it a try!

• Members

I've tried Gaffers tape, and I know what all of the settings are. The point is more that I'm tired of having to check/reset them every time I take it out of the bag, that's like 5 days some weeks.

For me it's not so much about the lights, but the 'guard' part of this product that really makes sense.

Even though I got no real, useful feedback
, (*thanks*) I'll post some pics of the end result when I get this in the mail. I'm pretty excited to give it a try!

bull{censored}, my tecnique has saved my pedals prolly a good 30-40 times (always play {censored} bars and house parties) from spilling beers, passouts, and even barf once buhh.

• Members

I guess I don't understand how it protects your settings in the bag. Looks to be too big to stay connected.
:idk:

My thought is that since it has a piece that sticks up over the pedals at the 'top' edge, the gig bag would not be able to rub against the knobs.

I'm still waiting for it to arrive, I'll be sure to post a review and pics and such when I get it.

Archived