This guy just redeemed all of TGP.

DylanWilde

• Members

I don't get it, some guy on the internet posted a picture of, what are arguably, two of the most popular/well known pedals. Not only that, he posted them on a website dedicated to such discussion.

What is earth-shattering about this? :confused:

• Members

I don't get it, some guy on the internet posted a picture of, what are arguably, two of the most popular/well known pedals. Not only that, he posted them on a website dedicated to such discussion.

What is earth-shattering about this?
:confused:

we don't know

• Members

Less than the usual picture perfect condition that bestows some sort of anti-hero 'cred'

• Members

Chillax bro. TGP is pretty known for billion dollar complex blues boards. The above is probably expensive, but small and rockin

• Members

Yeah that's skullservant, he's on ILF as well. He also makes pedals under the name of DIRGE Electronics. He's a cool dude for sure, he's even building me slick custom fuzz pedal:

1c95f9fad6c711e19af412313813ffcb_7.jpg

It's a Maestro Fuzz Tone into a Shin Ei Companion Fuzz with the ability to blend the two signals together, or blend one with your clean tone. Also each circuit has a power starve. Dan W. did the etching for the enclosure and man is he awesome to work with!

• Members

Yap, I saw that, and commented the same.

The point is that it's quite refreshing, to see a couple of beaten gig ridden classic pedals, compared to the collections of brand new, hyped, mint boxes that are on most boards there. Look carefully you will not find a single chip on the cases, not a stain of dirt.

• Members

Yeah that's skullservant, he's on ILF as well. He also makes pedals under the name of DIRGE Electronics. He's a cool dude for sure, he's even building me slick custom fuzz pedal:

1c95f9fad6c711e19af412313813ffcb_7.jpg

It's a Maestro Fuzz Tone into a Shin Ei Companion Fuzz with the ability to blend the two signals together, or blend one with your clean tone. Also each circuit has a power starve. Dan W. did the etching for the enclosure and man is he awesome to work with!

is dan w "westarttodrift"?

Archived