Snoop Dogg is now Snoop Lion.

• Members

god its like i'm on reddit... i saw this before you even thought about posting it here on this forum. i don't know why i even come here anymore now that i live in the future on reddit and see and know everything far before anyone else.

• Members

honestly, good for him. im glad hes gonna try to challenge himself rather than continue to use rap as a crutch. i wish more artists were this brave and willing to try and branch out.

i mean, yeah obviously its an attempt at getting media attention and hype, but every artist does that in some form. it could be a {censored}ing disaster (and it very well might be) but kudos, snoop. youre old.

• Members

honestly, good for him. im glad hes gonna try to challenge himself rather than continue to use rap as a crutch.

it isn't a career change decision, it is reportedly because he had a spiritual transformation while in Jamaica or something

• Members

it isn't a career change decision, it is reportedly because he had a spiritual transformation while in Jamaica or something

one time i took a {censored} at our old house and on the way from the toilet to the sink i had a spiritual transformation and now i think of you everytime i poop.

• Members

dude chris one time i had a sexual transformation

strange times

also the girl who moved in after you literally did LSD every single day that she lived there for, i kid you not, six months.

• Members

honestly, good for him. im glad hes gonna try to challenge himself rather than continue to use rap as a crutch. i wish more artists were this brave and willing to try and branch out.

i mean, yeah obviously its an attempt at getting media attention and hype, but every artist does that in some form. it could be a {censored}ing disaster (and it very well might be) but kudos, snoop. youre old.

+1

I think this is great. Sure, maybe a little corny with the name change and such but hes getting into a genre that, personally, I think is leaps and bounds over hip hop and like Echo said, hes challenging himself with new music and trying a new avenue. Kudos to Snoop.

• Members

dude chris one time i had a sexual transformation

strange times

also the girl who moved in after you literally did LSD every single day that she lived there for, i kid you not, six months.

life choices.

remember brittany and jessica? :love:

• Members

god its like i'm on reddit... i saw this before you even thought about posting it here on this forum. i don't know why i even come here anymore now that i live in the future on reddit and see and know everything far before anyone else.

I got this from reddit, I wanted to see how HCFX would react.

Archived