EVENTIDE SPACEs on B&H PHOTO FOR $100

-Andrew-

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There might be links, and it might have had the word "blackhole" somewhere, but the item was clearly described as the Space Stompbox.

In the specs, it listed the dimensions, power requirements, USB and MIDI capabilities. That page was for the Space.

As a customer, it's not my job to know what SKU goes with what item. I paid for something that was clearly described.

Oh I agree. But there is no law that says a store is liable for errors in their advertisements. The web is tricky since things are so immediate, but you'll see corrections all the time in retail stores about the incorrect product being listed on an ad and the correct product which should have been printed. My order status is backordered and I'm positive it will never be fulfilled.

• Members

There's a small group of us, that ordered this pedal before they took it down. Maybe what, 8-15 pedals? I didn't see a thread on TGP about it. Maybe there's a slight chance they'll honor it? OK, very small chance.

• Members

Just live-chatted with a CSR. First he said he contacted the purchasing dpt. to confirm that my order will be filled. Then after explaining the way lower price, he said that he will look into it and get back to me via email. Idk guys....keep those fingers crossed!

• Members
:snax:

I seriously hope I'm wrong here, but impo it's pretty obvious they f*cked up the add, I think we can all agree on that. And since they're a business and not a charity organisation, I'm convinced you'll all just get refunds...Srry dudes:cry:

• Members

I hope for you guys that they honor it, but you would have to think that with an online business as big as theirs, they have had this happen many times before and probably already have a policy in place for how to deal with it. I would doubt that policy would entail them taking a loss in these instances.

Archived