So a small town American cop visits Canada...

finboy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In one of the cities near my town they won't hire anyone with an IQ over 125 to work the beat. Like, you go in, take the stupid test, and if you place higher than 125 they won't hire you, because you'll be "too bored" or something. Yeah.

I don't know their reason, and I don't really care. I blame Ayn Rand and baby boomers. For everything. We're {censored}ed. :facepalm:

Oh, and mace. The answers {censored}ing mace. If you're travelling to some thing, in some foreign place, mace should be plenty for most life or death scenarios that aren't going to {censored}in' happen. If somebody wants you dead, you ant gonna see it comin. Don't these cops watch The Sopranos?

• Members

I blame Ayn Rand and baby boomers. For everything. We're {censored}ed.
:facepalm:

Ayn Rand has done so much damage. Because of her you get people that actually think that Libertarianism is feasible. And people that think that Ron Paul is actually a legitimate presidential candidate.

• Members

what is your source? according to forums and twitter it's "confirmed, but all the articles I've seen make no mention of this (even articles those who claim confirmed link to).

I found a couple people mention it in the comments section of the kalamazoo's paper website. They could be trolling, but it isn't uncommon for people to give away tickets they aren't using, in fact I would say it is the most likely unless they were scalping the tickets. Occum's razor and all that.

Archived