Mooer Pedal Update Regarding Pure Octave and Blue Comp.

• Members

For those who were thinking of ordering either of these...

"Hi,i am sorry to tell you the mooer pedals"Pure Octave?Blue Comp " are not available at the moment,because the MOOER company recall all this two modes to make further revision and process improvement,they stop producing "Pure Octave?Blue Comp ", we just infomed in this morning"

• Members

Anybody know anything about analog dry-thru signal on all these digi pedals? I've grown a bit annoyed with the volume drop on the Shimverb. Was wondering if it was a result of digitizing of the dry signal, or just a design flaw.

I don't have any of the digital ones yet, but I've got a couple of Reechos coming...I'll post my findings when they arrive.

• Members

Very interested to hear about that. I just ordered an Ana Delay this morning, passing on the Reecho because i'm hoping to avoid that same vol drop. I just need a simple slapback anyway.

I have the Ana Delay...it's pretty decent for the price but there is an annoying high pitch comb filtering or something in the repeats...it's pretty subtle but you notice it...especially if you're playing by yourself or recording.

• Members

Any chance this is just a one time deal or has it happened with everyone's ana echo? Any others experiencing this? I really wanted this for a minute.

It's possible mine could be an isolated case...but I don't know. That's why I thought I'd give the Reechos a shot. The clips I heard of it sounded pretty nice. :)

Archived