Beautiful Women WITHOUT Makeup On

Player99

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you people. Kim Kardashian looks freaking great without makeup. Soft looking skin, big bee-stung lips, big brown eyes, nice set of boobs. Maybe her jawline is slightly masculine, but not incredibly so. Looks like a hot Indian chick to me.

I think a lot of those pictures are unfair to the actresses too. It's "hot picture of them with make-up" vs "totally unflattering picture where they were most likely having a {censored} day after drinking all last night & didn't even have a bath or wash their hair"

You guys sound like this to me:

nerd2.jpg

• Members

It's also doing {censored} all for male self image issues as well.

Ugh jesus the male self image is not in crisis. Men are held to absolutely no standard of beauty. If anything, we are the beneficiaries of a completely ramified aesthetic schema: literally anything that you can possibly do, there's a social norm for that. Believe it or not there is still cultural sexiness in Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe just as there is cultural sexiness in Mad Men just as there is cultural sexiness in David Byrne.

Unless, of course, you are a hardcore gamer, in which case you get a tv channel cruelly populated by the same types of women that say that they're into "nerdy guys" only to fall in line with the rest of the {censored} eaters

I mean, {censored}, some woman, somewhere, without a doubt, is masturbating to Taco from The League. Wanting his balls to slap her tits or something. I don't know. but it's happening and you can't unsee that.

• Members

Ugh jesus the male self image is not in crisis. Men are held to absolutely no standard of beauty. If anything, we are the beneficiaries of a completely ramified aesthetic schema: literally anything that you can possibly do, there's a social norm for that. Believe it or not there is still cultural sexiness in Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe just as there is cultural sexiness in Mad Men just as there is cultural sexiness in David Byrne.

Unless, of course, you are a hardcore gamer, in which case you get a tv channel cruelly populated by the same types of women that say that they're into "nerdy guys" only to fall in line with the rest of the {censored} eaters

I mean, {censored}, some woman, somewhere, without a doubt, is masturbating to Taco from The League. Wanting his balls to slap her tits or something. I don't know. but it's happening and you can't unsee that.

This last line is sig worthy as {censored}.

• Members

I prefer women's beauty without make-up. I think the law of diminshing returns quickly comes into play with the stuff. Often it's hard to convince women less is more and many have such a deep insecurity about their looks they won't so much as go to the local shop without some warpainting.

But to totally blame men for women's insecurity about self-image is is wrong IMO. So much of it comes from their own. The fashion & beauty industry bombards them from so many sides it's hard for women not to feel inadequate being exposed to imagery of nearly impossible perfection for the vast majority. Couple that with women's natural rivalry and easy jelousy in these areas with their friends and contemporaries throughout different eras, it should be apparant that the pressures and standards of beauty are just as much derived from their own as much as men.

I mean, those OP pictures of famous women without their slap are standard fare for women's mags that cattily delight in showing them, accompanied by a suitably snide comment delighting at their dazzle being dimmed a little.

All that aside, why do I get the feeling that everyone here would smear their face with each of the OP women's {censored}, if they told them that it would enter them into a lottery with a thousand other internet jerkin' wretches for a chance to sniff their soiled panties? :idk:

But to totally blame men for women's insecurity about self-image is is wrong IMO. So much of it comes from their own. The fashion & beauty industry bombards them from so many sides it's hard for women not to feel inadequate being exposed to imagery of nearly impossible perfection for the vast majority. Couple that with women's natural rivalry and easy jelousy in these areas with their friends and contemporaries throughout different eras, it should be apparant that the pressures and standards of beauty are just as much derived from their own as much as men.

I mean, those OP pictures of famous women without their slap are standard fare for women's mags that cattily delight in showing them, accompanied by a suitably snide comment delighting at their dazzle being dimmed a little.

The man makes a good point.