Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Epiphone Les Paul Custom in Ebony with Gator hardcase that has two latches broken. The guitar is in good condition except the finish has a few small dents, a couple of frets have popped out slightly from the fretboard, the volume pot for the bridge pick-up and the pick-up selector are both scratchy and glitchy. More details and pictures can be found here.

• Members

Epiphone LP Custom 50th anniversary model is for sale. Similar to the normal one but has upgraded tuners and pickups. Will include the Stagg hard case, Schaller strap locks and GraphTech String Saver saddles. Great condition but I have had it for about 7 years so its accumulated some dings and buckle rash/scratches. I'm only selling as I never really play it any more and the money could go toward something useful like a bass (speaking of which, I'm up for trades!)

IMG_7634.jpg

• Members

i've got a DD-20 i wouldn't mind trading for any of the below, with cash top-ups on either side if necessary.

- Tech 21 Boost RVB (with trails)

- Red Witch Moon Phaser

- Digitech TimeBender

- EHX SuperEgo

- probably lots more besides.. so please make offers on 'decent' reverb, delays and phasers. got drives covered thanks.

also, check back for a monumental pedal purge coming in the next few days.

• Members

Epiphone flying v- MIK, really nice playing and sounding guitar. Very good condition, there are the two chips pictured, plus a hairline crack at the heel, this roughly follows the glued in neck line, it appears to be only paint thickness, my guess is the glue dried a bit more under the paint. There has been no problems with tuning on this guitar so i am assuming it is only cosmetic. The knobs were changed to white speed knobs. Included in the sale is the case, a spider hard case. Together these both cost me

• Members

One of these, not seen much use and pretty much redundant since I bought a macbook for on the go recording.

Excellent condition but I've managed to loose the box and manual in a house move, the manual and software are available here and I will sort out a print out of the manual to be included.

Does include a 2gb micro SD card.

Ex-demo ones seem to go for about

Archived