unexpected new pedal day

echodeluxe

• Members

so I show up at my practice space and the dude from Weekend is there. Long story shirt he's like "all those bags over there is a bunch of cables and {censored} I'm throwing away. I'm like alright and he leaves I take a look. Tons of adapters, cables, tubes and these:

1345774116313.jpg

Wtf?!?! Holy grail needs some tlc and might still work, but the other stuff does. The dod digital turbo distortion is actually really rad. It's like a fuzz with an adjustable predelay? What.

So, yeah.

• Members

Nice man, that's a good chunk of free schtuff. Is that the Arion Chorus? I just started teaching at this shop and the previous teacher left a couple pedals in there. A DOD yellow overdrive... not the 2 knob one but the style like the DOD you just picked up. He also left this super heavy duty latching foot switch, which I needed for my Mesa.

• Members

Sort of the same thing happened to me few years ago. We shared a room with 3 bands, and one moved to Atlanta, and left a bunch of crap behind (broken radios, disgusting dirty cables and mics) but I got a Vox wah in the carry bag, a Boss Bass Chorus, Dunlop wah, and a DOD Bass overdrive.

Archived