let us talk about Peavey Guitars.

sparkfriction

• Members

The us made stuff has always been fairly solid, the Dennis cropper teles were cool. Stay away from the import

thanks for the hint - i had good experiences with the "cheaper/import" models from ibanez and some other brands. But for real, you always have to check it out first... some of the imports are really great and others not from the same productline...

• Members

Just picked up a USA Reactor......at a pawn shop......

b63a1b33.jpg

I liked it that way, but really wanted something simple and classy.....so I did this (although, it now has a Dimarzio Tone Zone T, and I love it.) Esquire with 3 way with cocked wah mode. Might go for the 5 way with coil tapping options in the future.

73d13a8d.jpg

• Members

the Patriots, T-60, T-15 models are nice imo... and i really dig the telie style-axes with humbuckers. dont know the model name... cant find the pics, but it i guess it was PDX model with tele body...
:idk:

big-peavey-t-60.jpg
03_Peavey_T15_F_Up.jpg
peavey-t-60-sunrose-2.jpg
Peavey-T-60-white-2.jpg

Really really really want one of these with a maple board. Such a bitch to find.

• Members

The T-60 and the T-15 both sound really good, but their necks are just too thin for me. I had a T-60 for a while and ended up selling it because of that; kind of a shame because everything else about it was great (really good sound, solid build, best coil-splitting I've heard, cheap...). Wolfgangs are also pretty nice. I really shouldn't like them, because I'm not really a VH fan and I'm not into metal, but I actually liked the couple I've played.

Archived