I am up to something...

• Members

Speaking of this kind of thing, can you imagine what it's like for me to go into chat? Like they're ever going to just believe that it's me.
:lol::facepalm:

yeah, I once thought it would be fun to copy your avatar and register under your name at MCFX or ilovefuzz or somewhere with an hcfx crossover presence. Start off talking about mics or studio compressors or George Martin, typical Phil stuff. But then after awhile I would start making crazy claims about stuff and just back it up with random insults a la rushfan (i.e. "if you don't think the AKG C414 is the best microphone and one mankind's the finest achievements, then you're nothing but a {censored}ing troll."). Anyway, I thought it would be good for a night of laughs. But it seemed like a bit too much work, so I never got around to it.

• Members

yeah, I once thought it would be fun to copy your avatar and register under your name at MCFX or ilovefuzz or somewhere with an hcfx crossover presence. Start off talking about mics or studio compressors or George Martin, typical Phil stuff. But then after awhile I would start making crazy claims about stuff and just back it up with random insults a la rushfan (i.e. "if you don't think the AKG C414 is the best microphone and one mankind's the finest achievements, then you're nothing but a {censored}ing troll."). Anyway, I thought it would be good for a night of laughs. But it seemed like a bit too much work, so I never got around to it.

That would be amazing. Literally spend weeks being normal, level headed Phil...then BAM just act insane :lol:

• Members

Speaking of this kind of thing, can you imagine what it's like for me to go into chat? Like they're ever going to just believe that it's me.
:lol::facepalm:

Naw, it's easy. A moment on cam is enough. :thu: You wouldn't want people pretending to be you, would you?

Naw, it's easy. A moment on cam is enough.
:thu:

But that would mean revealing my true identity...

oz0a7-thumb-615x461-97468.jpg

"AMA" ;)

You wouldn't want people pretending to be you, would you?

Now why on earth would anyone possibly want to do that? :lol:

Archived