I want a Jazzmaster. Just like this.

TravvyBear

• Members

You already sold all your stuff once- stop thinking the same actions will lead to different results :lol:

But I have already seen a few sunburst squire jazzys sell used for under $250, eBay had 3 squire pickguard but they were all $100 which seems high... But yeah...

Expensive range with all new squire and pickguard and new vibrato plate with trem lock and bridge cover will run $480 ish

Being patient and waitibg for used and no bridge or vibrao change : $320-50 ish

• Members
You already sold all your stuff once- stop thinking the same actions will lead to different results
:lol:

But I have already seen a few sunburst squire jazzys sell used for under $250, eBay had 3 squire pickguard but they were all $100 which seems high... But yeah...

Expensive range with all new squire and pickguard and new vibrato plate with trem lock and bridge cover will run $480 ish

Being patient and waitibg for used and no bridge or vibrao change : $320-50 ish

True lol. But I was happier after the purge!

I'll keep an eye out.

• Members

If you're set on that type of worn look, can't afford a vintage jizzmaster, and don't mind an aftermarket 'relic': MJT.

I'm personally not a huge fan of the whole relic concept, but I saw a bunch of those MJT guitars from up close recently, and impo they could fool anyone into thinking it's the real deal.

• Members

If you're set on that type of worn look, can't afford a vintage jizzmaster, and don't mind an aftermarket 'relic': MJT.

I'm personally not a huge fan of the whole relic concept, but I saw a bunch of those MJT guitars from up close recently, and impo they could fool anyone into thinking it's the real deal.

Oh I don't really care about the relic/worn thing. I just want a burst Jazzy with a gold guard.

Archived