FFFUUUUUUUUU.......My pedalboard is falling apart.

OnWingsOfLead

• Members

Got access to a table saw and some 3/4" plywood?

DIY.

If you need help, let me know :wave: I was in the same boat.

Though you can just buy a big gorm like Echodeluxe did. But I needed more tilt and space underneath the board.

You can also just reinforce your old board where it's breaking..

• Members

Go to a place that wholesales store fixtures and pick up an angled-metal display, stand, shelf, etc. Spend any where from 3 to 10 dollars.

I picked up two boards this way and everybody that sees my board swears it's a specifically purpose-built pedalboard.

• Members

Go to a place that wholesales store fixtures and pick up an angled-metal display, stand, shelf, etc. Spend any where from 3 to 10 dollars.

I picked up two boards this way and everybody that sees my board swears it's a specifically purpose-built pedalboard.

This is an amazing idea.

• Members

I can diy.....the board part is easy. Case is the problem as my board is traveling at least 4 times weekly. Im guessing i should try tracking down a keyboard case, though i have considered a pt grande

Yeah i'm sure you can find something with the right inner dimensions if you google searched hard enough.

I can diy.....the board part is easy. Case is the problem as my board is traveling at least 4 times weekly. Im guessing i should try tracking down a keyboard case, though i have considered a pt grande

Keyboard cases are definitely an option. Also watch your local Craigslist for flight cases in general. You may luck into a hardware or mixer case that could serve as a good pedalboard case on the cheap that way.

If you can afford the PT Grande, that would be a very cool "turnkey" way to go - you get the board, the case (with wheels) and a very nice looking setup that is purpose-built and pretty much exactly what you're looking for insofar as design and dimensions... :)

• Members

My luck finding cases hasn't been great so far. I am looking at a used Roadrunner 61 key case right now that might do the trick (even has wheels). Ill just need to cut some plywood to size. I've also thought about trying to squish it onto a PT Pro. Theres a couple floating around on my local CL for decent prices

• Members

So played around with my pedal arrangement. By kicking off the 6 Loop switcher I used for my stuff in the FX loop, and moving all but my MM4 and Delaylab out of the FX loop onto my 8 loop switcher I can squeeze it onto a PT-Pro. Looks like I might be picking up a PT Pro this afternoon.

Archived