So I was passing by...

fractal

• Members

...and decided to stop in here:

7946984664_9b8d219166.jpg

Way cool afternoon with my daughter. There was literally nobody else in there this afternoon! They have basically a great selection of their offerings from MIM to USA and you can try any of them (with the exception of someone's custom shop order). There wasn't a lot of custom shop stuff out, but there were a few really unique ones. The "jam" room had all of the production Fender amps, and they had a number of guitars and basses up on the wall.

I'll have to stop in again, considering it is literally about 20 minutes away. I'll have to take a 1/2 day at work and take the tour.

• Members

Any Squier stuff in there?

I have toured the factory, but I've never been to the new visitor center.

Good question. I think maybe only a "Avril Lavigne" model (yes, I had to look that up). They had a number of the "Blacktop" series (made in Indonesia?), but I didn't notice many Squiers.

• Members

Yes, I know!
:(
I'll go back for the tour, and take a camera and promise to upload some good ones. I only had my cell phone, and had too much fun to think of taking pictures.
:)

ACtually, I think some photos inside of that place was printed in the 1st issue of:

fender-magazine.jpg

Archived