Thinking of putting together an all Danelectro mini pedal pedalboard

solewheelin

• Members

I have actually been considering doing this for a few years.

If I could make a board with them, it would definitely include:

Chili Dog Octave

Fish and chips EQ

Grilled Cheese Distortion

French Fries Auto wah

Chicken salad vibe

PB&J Delay

For what they are, it'd be great to make a tight little dano jam board.

DV016_Jpg_Large_583420_c_in_case.jpg

• Members

i have 4 PB&J's now. at under 20 bucks on ebay i just can't stop buying them.

i think i might make a thread/vid dedicated to them. the delay times and amount of feedback differ between them and some can be modded to oscillate and some can't.. might be worth shedding some light on the subject..

• Members

Wait - becoming extinct? Did I miss a memo?
:(

Wow, they are still on the web site.

I thought when bestbuy had that blowout on dano mini pedals it had to do with those pedals being discontinued.

I thought I had read that somewhere anyway.

I guess i was wrong. And I guess it's a good thing :)

• Members

i have 4 PB&J's now. at under 20 bucks on ebay i just can't stop buying them.

i think i might make a thread/vid dedicated to them. the delay times and amount of feedback differ between them and some can be modded to oscillate and some can't.. might be worth shedding some light on the subject..

Yeah man, love the sounds you make with them and I'd definitely be interested in seeing a video like that.

I actually tried to buy one a few times for cheap, but it just didn't work out. Thats pretty cool that the circuit in the PB&J varied a bit. I can kinda understand why you collect them too. Would like to see one compared with a DE7. hah

• Members

Yeah man, love the sounds you make with them and I'd definitely be interested in seeing a video like that.

I actually tried to buy one a few times for cheap, but it just didn't work out. Thats pretty cool that the circuit in the PB&J varied a bit. I can kinda understand why you collect them too. Would like to see one compared with a DE7. hah

thanks. i had a DE-7 for a while and it does the edge of oscillation thing really well. but i'd say the same setting on a PB&J is a bit more interesting.. more like a tape delay might do.

why they haven't dropped a PB&J (with added oscillation) into a cool cat enclosure is beyond me!

Archived