Voodoo Lab Digital power supply

IRG

• Members

I'm thinking this might be a great power supply for my needs. Although it only has 4 inputs, since they're all 400 mA capable, I think I could daisy chain a bunch of my dirt/comp pedals into one input, the DD-20 when it gets here on one input, the M5 on its own input, and still have one input left over for other stuff if needed.

Plus it's a smaller power supply (I think), taking up less room on my board. Anything I'm not thinking of? Right now I'm using a SupaCharger for my 9v pedals, the Line6 M5 power supply, and a 1 spot for the wah (mainly due to space). But if it's a smaller power supply, that would be good for my smaller board too.

• Members

Looks to have 6 outputs, not 4 inputs or can you only use one of the 2 in each 9V/12V section?

p_ppd_lg.jpg

I think you can use either the 9 or 12v on the two left inputs, and both of the 9v ones on the right side. You could though, daisy change a bunch of 9v pedals if you're using the 9v input, or maybe a couple of 12v pedals daisy chained if they don't exceed 400ma combined.

Archived