DIY Pedalboard Giveaway

vidret

• Members

Giving away some DIY pedalboards I've made. Two, actually.

One is in the size of a big gorm with lifted backside to give it an angle with room for a powerstrip underneath it (one's sitting there right now, works great). Also painted red, comes with velcro and a star wars "empire" logo on the back. My first pedalboard, used less than a year. around 80 cm length.

bordmv.jpg

cables look like {censored} because I got lazy, not because it can't be made to look better :)

Second board I made recently (and then made a third! to make even smaller and refit the handles on the side instead of on the top). Nothing wrong with this earlier version. Size is approx 45x27 cm (16 x 10.5 inches?). Also raised to fit a powerstrip under.

bord2beta.jpg

bord2klar.jpg

Both of them have feet, the second one has metallic feet, the first red one has rubber ones.

All I need is shipping and promises of a beer if I'm in the country. Would rather not throw the second one away, and I've seen some people here use rugs and suitcases so why not :) PM me if you want one.

I'll get more pics if anyone's interested :wave:

or just drop a line here saying they're ugly, that's cool too.

• Members

oh wow. at the local post office i can get it DOWN to about 100$, which is a bit much for DIY.

I'll look around tomorrow for some cheaper alternatives (just checked the usual one that's kind of expensive).

If you want any pics or anything just let me know.

• Members

Skogen is a joke, it means the forest. I live in Stockholm
:)

That's awesome.. I even Google mapped that {censored}.. Well, I'll have to get you the dates I'll be there (spending more time flying than on the ground on that trip) let me look... I arrive at 2pm on the 26th of November and leave the morning of the 28th. I'll be in town long enough to have an evening of exploring, deliver my speech/presentation, have an evening of exploring and head home... would love to meet a fellow forumite and buy them a beer while I'm in the forest with ya!

Archived