So my band released the first track of our full length today (br00tz content)

Let It Burn...

• Members

Good {censored}. Been jamming it at work this morning. What sort of rig were you running to get dem heavy toanz?

Guitar was my Ibanez JTK-2 -> Beavis FKR -> Laney Klipp 60W -> Orange 4X12.

Joe's rig was his Ibanez Musician -> FKR -> Ampeg V4 -> Orange 4x12

Center guitar track is my old LTD EC 500 with EMG's -> Boss HM-2 -> Ampeg V4 -> Framus Cobra 2x12

Bass setup is wicked too. Gibson G3 split into an Ampeg SVT and an Ampeg V4 at max volume. SVT went into a 4x10 cab and the V4 went into an old Peavey 4x12 bass cab.

• Members

Center guitar track is my old LTD EC 500 with EMG's -> Boss HM-2 -> Ampeg V4 -> Framus Cobra 2x12

Bass setup is wicked too. Gibson G3 split into an Ampeg SVT and an Ampeg V4 at max volume. SVT went into a 4x10 cab and the V4 went into an old Peavey 4x12 bass cab.

This makes me want an FKR.

• Members

Dude, you're forgetting the Earthquaker Devices Monarch. My rig was Ibanez Musician MC-400 --> FKR --> EQD Monarch at 18V --> Ampeg V4 --> Orange 412.

And the solo is the Boss HM-2 into the Monarch (not sure anymore tbh) into the same amp setup...

Archived