ITT: We post our cellular plans

macadood

• Members

Curious to see how plans and prices differ between countries and providers. I know Sprint and stuff offer truly unlimited service for a pretty good price and all that, and that we in canada are royally screwed by our providers.

I just changed my plan to a new one which i think is a fairly good deal:

$56 a month after tax

-250 incoming minutes

-250 outgoing minutes (so 500 total)

-unlmtd evening and weekend

-voicemail, caller id

-2500 txt messages

-6 gb of LTE data :cool:

now destroy that with your super nifty american plans :cry:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Credo Mobile, a progressive company that donates money to liberal causes, rather than companies like AT&T that donate hundreds of thousands to people like Paul Ryan.

they use Sprint's network and Sprint gives money to plenty of politicians. Basically, there's just Sprint, AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile. all of the 'tertiary' cell phone providers - boost, virgin, credo, all just use one of the big guys networks. Verizon and AT&T are also miles ahead of Sprint and T-Mobile in terms of service, so I think it's a 'you get what you pay for' kinda deal.

• Members

dayum! see, how come some of you guys in the US are paying like 60-70 bucks for EVERYTHING unlimited, while other like Reganomics, clearly trying to stimulate the US economy, paying a whopping $100 for not even unlimited!?

Well, it used to be 60-70 bucks for awhile. They changed data plans and pricing a few months ago, getting rid of unlimited data and upping the price. I'd bet a lot of people are still on their old contracts or are being able to get grandfathered in.

I just had to sign a whole know contract so I got stuck paying the new price. Within a few years I think thats' where everyone's going to be at.

• Members

I don't doubt it, cell phone service is totally dependent on the area. I think most work O.K. if you're around relatively populated areas. I've known people who had service Sprint or T-Mobile networks where I live and could not wait to pay the extra 30 bucks to never have to deal with them again.

Archived