READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-24-12

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All prices include Paypal and shipping to the lower 48, unless otherwise noted.

Eventide Space. Very good cond. (still has the plastic on the screen). Includes box, etc. $375

1oBpP.jpg

Electro Harmonix / Sovtek Small Stone. "Bubble Font" era. $80

OJHgx.jpg

Way Huge Aqua Puss (Mk2). Like new, includes box, buttons, etc. $90

hmT41.jpg

Akai MPD-18, includes box, etc. $50

hnNbQ.jpg

Music Man Sixty-Five Reverb head $350 plus shipping

Early model with the tube pre, reverb and tremolo. Actually inside a Seventy Five headshell (see the badges), I have replacement grillcloth for the front and will install prior to shipping.

HmIno.jpg

And here are a bunch more of pictures of it!

• Members

PayPal/Shipping included, CONUS only. The only trade I'm interested in is a Dunlop Rotovibe (non Zakk Wylde version).

IwREQ.jpg

Eventide TimeFactor - SOLD

Iron Ether FrantaBit - SOLD

Ibanez AD9, $115 - Very simple, awesome sounding delay. Little nicks and dings here and there but works like a champ.

Keeley Modded RAT, $85 - Ahh, the tried and true RAT with three-way switch between clean boost, RAT, and Turbo RAT. Excellent condition. Comes with an LM308H metal can op-amp.

Boss TR-2, $70 - Excellent condition, excellent tremolo pedal. Comes with box and papers.

EHX Holy Grail Nano - SOLD

• Members

Pedals for sale:

I'm selling off some of my stuff that I don't use much anymore. More detailed pics available by PM.

Korg X-911 Guitar Synthesizer - $550 Great condition, original, and fully functional. Sounds like a Korg MS series synth, but can be pitch controlled, or using CV in and out.

Korg%20X-911%20Guitar%20Synth%20-%20Top.

Roland Phase Five - $225 Fully functional, but missing one knob. Power switch doesn't work. It is stuck in the "on" position.

Roland%20Phase%20Five%20-%20Top.jpg

Ross Distortion- $75 Sounds great. Brown version. Some nicks and scratches. Has Velcro on bottom.

Ross%20Distortion%20-%20Top.jpg

MXR Blue Box (Script) Reissue - $50 Fully functional. Clean. I just don't use it.

For

Guyatone TZ-2 The Fuzz - $40 Fully functional. A little scratched up from pedal board use. Velcro on bottom.

For

Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker & Distortion - $50 Fully functional. Lots of nicks and scratches. MIJ. Velcro on bottom.

For

I'd be interested in trades for:

Strymon Blue Sky, Flint, El Capistan,

Diamond Compressor,

Retro-Sonic Chorus,

Xotic EP Booster,

Sansamp Classic,

Boss PS-2, LS-2,

EHX POG(s) & HOG,

Orange Squeezer type pedals, fuzzes, and noise machines.

Or a two space rack case with closable ends.

PM me with questions or trade offers.

• Members

I have quite a few pedals I'm looking to part with, please contact me with any questions.

All pedals are in brand new condition with box, instructions, and any other materials it may have come with. In the case of the Moog, it is literally brand new from a recent trade with a local shop.

All prices (OBO) include Priority Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation/Tracking. If you would like references, feel free to ask.

Feel free to ask questions or make offers.

ARC Effects: B3 (Baldwin-Burns Buzzaround)

$old

Moog: MF-102 Ring Modulator / Tremolo

It's a moog which means it sounds amazing with great control and every expression jack you could want. Most people who play it also say it has the best tremolo they have ever heard.

More info: http://www.moogmusic.com/products/moogerfoogers/mf-102-ring-modulator

Picture of item for sale: cdge38n

Price: $270 (w/ the EP-2 Expression Pedal)

Moog: EP2 Expression Pedal

It's a moog, need more be said?

More info: http://www.moogmusic.com/products/accessories/ep-2-expression-pedal

Picture of item for sale:9m35v4f

Price: $270 (w/ the MF-102 Ring Mod)

IdiotBox: DeathRay Frequency Mangler

Fun little pedal, basically it can be a quality sounding fuzz to weird zvex fuzz factory glitch type noise. It can be powered by battery or adapter. It has an expression jack for control as well. Ring Mod type sounds to Octave Fuzz type tones. Glitch noises. The LED pulses in and out with signal. It is pretty darn cool.

More info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgbR5qhFxhM

Picture of item for sale: 8vz224o

Price: $80

Death by Audio: Super Sonic Fuzz Gun

$old

VFE: Blueprint

Great delay that can enter DMM territory. It can be powered by adapter or battery. Super small footprint, like all VFE pedals its pretty amazing all the circuit control features and battery option that can be fit into such a small package.

More info: http://vfepedals.com/blueprint.html

Picture of item for sale: http://tinyurl.com/9v2tvzy

Price: $160

VFE: The Scream

-The- tube screamer pedal. Lots of circuit control and clipping options to give you all the overdrive range you could ever want. It can be powered by battery or adapter. Super small footprint, like all VFE pedals its pretty amazing all the circuit control features and battery option that can be fit into such a small package.

More info: http://vfepedals.com/the-scream.html

Picture of item for sale: http://tinyurl.com/9zmenw3

Price: $140

• Members

Slim Phatty with original box / midi cable / rack ears and power cable.

$550 shipped lower 48

No trades please. Trying to sell this thing quick so I can pick up an Arp Solus

I may be a little flexible on the price. Maybe a little. It's already a good price. The only issue is a metal flange on the back is a little bent. This is shown in the second picture. Does not affect it's function and is just minor cosmetic. The wood kit would cover it which is what I planned to do but never got around to. *This will be available as long as the Arp is so if you want it grab it. *:wave:

EE36572B-B61C-4392-AC89-BD710510A343-557

2FAC713C-F94B-4C8B-8E35-CE33860204AE-557

• Members

~~FOR SALE~~

SUSTAIN PUNCH CREAMY DREAMER --> we all know what this one is all about. It comes with the original pine box, instruction manual, and warranty card. $OLD

CreamyDreamer_zps2e5448e7.jpg

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> this is the original that the Black OD-1 is based off of. Sounds similar to an Analogman AstroTone and cleans up well. $100 shipped to the lower 48

FreddyFuzz_zps9adb21aa.jpg

MXR M-117 FLANGER RI --> brand new, in-the-box grey reissue Flanger with the rubber knobs, box, and 18v adapter. $100 shipped to the lower 48

BOSS DD-3 --> brand new, in-the-box. $80 shipped to the lower 48

BOSSDD-3_zps89cb99f8.jpg

~~FOR TRADE ONLY~~

HCFX OCTAPHANT --> this is a WHITE Octaphant. I'm pretty big into Stoner Rock / Desert rock so if you want to trade thinl along those lines or if you want to flat out purchase it I'll sell it for the KickStarter Rate of $60

• Members

BUY MY CRAP SO I CAN BUY MY SON A DRUMSET FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!

Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite - Made in '93, comes with OHSC $575 shipped. More pics available.

IMG_0946.jpg

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 - #18 of 150. Comes with box and instructions. $275 shipped and paypal'd.

905_2963.jpg

EHX Holy Grail w/ box, original power supply, no velcro. $70

2012-07-19_21-24-48_507.jpg

Boss OC2 - $45 or trade for a TR2

2012-05-21_09-46-22_298.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

Tap Tempo - $20 shipped

2012-07-29_16-26-49_769.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

The only trades I'm interested in are a simple trem like a TR2 and a volume pedal that works in a line level effects loop.

• Members

Amps

Marshall JCM800 2205 - $1100

Egnater Tweaker 88 Head - $650

Marshall 1922 2x12 - $250

PEDLOLZ

Voodoo Labs Proctavia - $80

Seymour Duncan Deja Vu Delay - $140

GUITFIDDLE

Washburn A20 Electric - Cosmetically its not original looking as it has been refinished at least twice by previous owners. It is currently black with cream binding. Has the original Dimarzio Pickups. Neck through construction. Headstock had a crack that has been professionally repaired. The guitar has been set up and intonated on a strobe tuner with .11s but can be setup to accomodate different tastes. $180

PICKUPS

EMG-HZ Humbucker set with Quick Connects - $70

OEM MIM Strat Pickups SSS - $35

If you buy one of the amp heads, we can split shipping. Add 3% for paypal fees. Trades are cool on anything except the Marshall which I just want to sell outright. On the Egnater, for the right amp head trade I'll gladly give you an ATA case with it.

I'm looking for:

AC15/AC30 (head or combo)

Sound City 50 watter

Laney Lionheart

DR Z Maz 18 or KT45

Budda Superdrive 18

ZVex Ooh Wah

Wattson Superfuzz

Try me, I might be interested in other stuff. We can go +/- cash as needed

• Members

I'm trying to fund the purchase of a Jetpacjmods XP-1000, so I NEED to sell some stuff. These prices are by no means firm, but they're where I'm starting on negotiation. PM me!

- OOHLALA/EFFECTOR 13 Truly Beautiful Disaster - $240 // comes in the cute little sleeve thing they were originally shipped in. Super rare #73, mint condition etc.

- Boss RV-3 - TRADED!

Not sure about selling this stuff, but I figure I might as well post it to see what kind of offers I can snag. I need the XP-1000!

- EHX Ravish Sitar - new in box w/ papers, etc. I've played with it for about 30 minutes total.

- Line 6 DL4 - new in box, same situation as the Ravish, I just bought a DD-20 though, so I don't really NEED it I guess.

- Digitech Whammy II - in great condition. No box/papers, but it's pretty old so what can I do? I'm most hesitant about selling this, but if I get a good enough offer, who knows? From what I understand, the circuitry of this version is closest to the original, much-sought Whammy I, plus you can switch settings with your feet as opposed to having to bend over and use yr hands. There's also a volume control! Just an awesome, awesome pedal.

ALSO I WANT TO TRADE MY AKAI HEADRUSH E2 FOR YOUR AKAI HEADRUSH E1.

ALSO ALSO - I'm not really going out of my way to get one of these, but I'm just not into the DL4 and I wanna trade it for/toward another delay with tons of options. Something like the EVENTIDE TIMEFACTOR or the EMPRESS SUPERDELAY would be great and although it's probably a long shot,maybe someone out there is looking to scale back a bit, heh?

• Members

Akai Headrush E1 Tape Echo and Looper (w/power supply) - $85 shipped/paypal'd

- Used but good condition

- "Normal" (aka standard digital delay) mode doesn't work. However, the "Tape" and "Looper" modes work flawlessly.

- Would be willing to trade for an octave pedal of some sort - Whammy, Boss PS, Mooer, whatever

• Members

Hamer SATF black trans - $300 - added Mean 90's, will include original

Duncan Designed humbuckers

Electro-Harmonix Tube Wiggler - $120 - includes wooden box

Dunlop 535Q wah - $70 - tweakable Crybaby

ProCo Rat - $80 - upgraded with LM308 chip, nicer caps, and superbright LED

BYOC Stereo Flanger - $100 - upgraded BBD chips

BBE Green Screamer - $30 - has 1M gain pot for double the gain

fuzzfaceless mk1 - $200 - the best damn Tonebender I've played

Black Cat OD-Fuzz - $150 - includes box and bag

custom built analog delay - $70 - self oscillating awesomeness

Archived