WIIO....

arthurdent'd

• Members

I just played it a bit at low volume, it is a version 3, I think, sorta purple-ish paint. The low-med gain is what I was interested in and it sounds pretty damn good, the high gain gets fuzz-like, I stacked my BMw/TW with it and it was HUGE! I will have to play with it more tomorrow to use the EQ and such, my first Catalinbread pedal, and I am pretty happy thus far!

• Members

I like my version I high gain wiio, i was missing my bandmaster sparkling cleans a while ago and for some odd reason i tried the wiio , thinking hey hiwatts have good cleans too! And yeah that pretty much cured my craving for sparkling cleans ! On top of it the wiio and the DLS ii were able to eliminate the clock noise of my medusa chorus so i can get the full effect of my chorus now too using the wiio .

• Members

I've had an original Holiday High Gain version since they came out. Actually I think I bought it from BrianPhase right after they sold out. It is such a massively huge tone. I can't get enough. One of my all time favs. I have no experience with the new ones.

• Members

I like my version I high gain wiio, i was missing my bandmaster sparkling cleans a while ago and for some odd reason i tried the wiio , thinking hey hiwatts have good cleans too! And yeah that pretty much cured my craving for sparkling cleans ! On top of it the wiio and the DLS ii were able to eliminate the clock noise of my medusa chorus so i can get the full effect of my chorus now too using the wiio .

This is what I am doing with my v.1 WIIO. It's the most unforgiving pedal I have ever owned when it comes to overdriven tones, but it's great when I use it as a clean preamp of sorts.

• Members

This is what I am doing with my v.1 WIIO. It's the most unforgiving pedal I have ever owned when it comes to overdriven tones, but it's great when I use it as a clean preamp of sorts.

thats exactly how i used it with my ac30. it was amazing. only reason i sold it was because i got rid of my ac30.

• Members

okay just spent an hour and a half with it, I really like it, the clean-up is gonna be so useful and I love the voicing for jangle so much. It sounds great hitting the BMW/tw for leads. The WIIO might kick the Pork Loin from my board for while.....and I love the Pork Loin, the sparkle on the WIIO is lovely for near-cleans :love:

Archived